Trainer Search

GrosNoLife

Donor
Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure either if it's possible, but may be, so if someone could make a trainer for the Cemu version of Zelda BOTW on PC I'd also be interested.

aabw

Donor
Reaction score
Its not even pc game, its running under CEMU emulator, im not sure if a trainer is possible.
trainer its possible , i have 45+ hrs playing it using cemu , it runs 60 fps, u dont need trainer to playing this game cuz on cemuhook u already have cheat on, and u can use save editor too, to make all your weapon with high damage and have long vulnerability

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
it has mods built into the emulator right click the Zelda game picture and edit graphics packs, loads of cheats in there. But having said that infinite rupees would be great as they are not there.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
it has mods built into the emulator right click the Zelda game picture and edit graphics packs, loads of cheats in there. But having said that infinite rupees would be great as they are not there.
As I said in this message just above yours there are already tons of cheats in cemu graphics packs accessible before you start the game and also there is a save editor website that you just drag your save into and can add or change what you want, then put the sabve back and have everything you could possibly need from money to items to weapons etc. Really don't need a trainer which probably would not work as it runs through an emulator and also it would be on wemod now as MrAntiFun has decided to migrate there.

LeatherFaceM

Reaction score
As I said in this message just above yours there are already tons of cheats in cemu graphics packs accessible before you start the game and also there is a save editor website that you just drag your save into and can add or change what you want, then put the sabve back and have everything you could possibly need from money to items to weapons etc. Really don't need a trainer which probably would not work as it runs through an emulator and also it would be on wemod now as MrAntiFun has decided to migrate there.
Can you tell how to use said cheats plz ?

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Can you tell how to use said cheats plz ?
It has mods built into the emulator right click the Zelda game picture and edit graphics packs, loads of cheats in there. But having said that infinite rupees would be great as they are not there. As for the website to add the save to and then edit to add what you want, I cant post link im sure so just search for breath of wild save editor and it should come up. It is really good as you can add anything you want and amounts just read the instructions and you will be fine. Hope this helps and good luck.

I just searched again as it was long time ago and I think it was the first one https://www.marcrobledo.com/savegame-editors/zelda-botw/

Shahty

Reaction score
Please Mr Antifun,can you make a trainer for The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild (PC). Thank!!!
this message is not directed at you my friend but your question in general needs an answer, the Cemu and The game ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD HAS BUILT IN CHEATS THAT ARE MORE THEN ENOUGH. open Cemu and navigate to options and then graphics packs you will see mods cheats workarounds and enhancements. in the lost extend the cheats column and simply chose what you wish. also during this time you may want to update your graphics packs and also see the download latest community graphics packs. update these once in a while and stay up to date with more mods cheats and possible enhancements. CEMU has it all right for you. and the game ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD COMES PRELOADED WITH SEVERAL AWESOM CHEATS. THATS ALL I CAN TELL THE MANY WHO ARE ASKING ABOUT THE CHEATS. AND YES THERE ARE ALSO SEVERAL WAYS TO USE OTHER CHEATS ONLINE HOWEVER THESE STEPS ARE VERY UNEEDED WHILE YOUR ALREADY SET WITH THE CHEATS INCLUDED. HAVE A GREAT DAY AND GAME ON!!