Trainer Search

koko75

Reaction score

UFO2Extraterrestrials: Battle for Mercury

Please help me, soldier and base editor, or god mode the soldier.

Anklava

Reaction score
Please do:
1)God mode
2)Soldier editor
3)Storage editor
4)Money
Yes, pls. help! I know the game has been made for 12 years, and its release took place only 4 days ago, do not rush, make a good trainer!
P.S.
I only managed to hack for money once, and then only at the beginning of the game, (I bought an AK1 Rifle in the beginning and spent $ 1200) I was looking for $ 998800 (4 bytes) with one search without sifting.I bet $ 99,999,999, tried again to find that amount, but couldn't find it. If you change the money and make the 2nd dropout addresses, then the Cheat Engine loses the money address!

Last edited:

koko75

Reaction score
Please do:
1)God mode
2)Soldier editor
3)Storage editor
4)Money
Yes, pls. help! I know the game has been made for 12 years, and its release took place only 4 days ago, do not rush, make a good trainer!
P.S.
I only managed to hack for money once, and then only at the beginning of the game, (I bought an AK1 Rifle in the beginning and spent $ 1200) I was looking for $ 998800 (4 bytes) with one search without sifting.I bet $ 99,999,999, tried again to find that amount, but couldn't find it. If you change the money and make the 2nd dropout addresses, then the Cheat Engine loses the money address!
NOt the money the prolem, the problem soldier and base edit script

koko75

Reaction score
I test cheat engine the float search HP and amo and ap, the work 1 battle and new battle not.
I not profi the script, script editing coming the help, and use the cheat trainer.

There is a solution to the possibility of fraud, but you need a competent person, so please MrAntifun helps.

HP, xp, ap, ammo, money or searching and manufacture speed...

you probably need some fraud protection script too because when i tried script amateur mod it crashes or crashes.while smoothly in every battle if i edit hp ap ammo it works in float mode.

Fizikus56

Reaction score
I test cheat engine the float search HP and amo and ap, the work 1 battle and new battle not.
I not profi the script, script editing coming the help, and use the cheat trainer.

There is a solution to the possibility of fraud, but you need a competent person, so please MrAntifun helps.

HP, xp, ap, ammo, money or searching and manufacture speed...

you probably need some fraud protection script too because when i tried script amateur mod it crashes or crashes.while smoothly in every battle if i edit hp ap ammo it works in float mode.
You can edit both the damage and AP cost for weapons in the \data\scripts\tests\config.xsv file.

To give you an idea of where to look in this file, the starting ammunition for the starting rifle is at line 7377.

ZyGen00

Reaction score
You can edit both the damage and AP cost for weapons in the \data\scripts\tests\config.xsv file.

To give you an idea of where to look in this file, the starting ammunition for the starting rifle is at line 7377.
Thanks for info, but i cant modify AP and HP of the soldiers, any idea?

ZyGen00

Reaction score
Nevermind pal, i tried with xbigtool, trust me, I was modifying parameters for 2 or 3 hours, but I couldn't modify the soldiers' AP