Trainer Search

Maco13

Reaction score
Hi guys, before sharing the wallpaper let's talk about history:

"The 33rd Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS Charlemagne (1st French) and Charlemagne Regiment are collective names used for units of French volunteers in the Wehrmacht and later Waffen-SS during World War II. From estimates of 7,400 to 11,000 at its peak in 1944, the strength of the division fell to just sixty men in May 1945.

They were one of the last German units to see action during World War II, when they participated in the defence of central Berlin and the Führerbunker. They were among the last to surrender during the final days of the Battle in Berlin." Source
And now, the shit I have produced:
Sorry for my English tho
ujpdft2

ujpdft2.jpg

FjfqumQ.jpg
"Notre honneur s'appelle fidélité" is the translation for "Meine Ehre heißt Treue", and that mean something like "My honour is called loyalty". That was the motto of the Schutzstaffel.

Last edited:

DjCrazee

Donor
Reaction score
Simple, yet elegant. Well made. It's a good desktop wallpaper.

DjCrazee

Donor
Reaction score
No problem. I thought it was a good use of the outer glow blend effect. Most people go overboard with it, but you kept it simple while still being noticeable.

Did you use any beveling on the emblem? If not, you could make it stand out a touch more if you go into bevel and put depth to 1000, size to 1 or 2 and soften up to 1-5 depending on the look you want.

Just a suggestion.

Last edited:

Maco13

Reaction score
Well, It's been 30 minutes now, and I can't find the PSD, so I guess I deleted it, or he's just playing hide & seek, so... I will try it when I found it back

Maco13

Reaction score
Well I've tryed to re-make it, it's not exactly the same (size of the logo, text, size of the glow...) ANd maybe the beveling is a bit much ? I don't know, I just tryed....

FjfqumQ.jpg

DjCrazee

Donor
Reaction score
Still looks good. The beveling gives it that stand off the page look rather than just being flat now it's a living part of the image. Looks good to me.

Maco13

Reaction score
Yeah I guess your right ! Thanks for your advices sir ! :D