Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Can't get inf items to work, but the others seem to be working.
EDIT: how exactly is the inf items supposed to work for this game? i tried crafting a hatchet but it consumed the resources anyway.
if you have inf items on it works like this. If you open your inventory or any box every item becomes a stack of 99. If you have a tool or weapon it becomes a stack and you can split it like have inf AK 47's or pickaxes ect.
didn't work for me, but ill be allright.
Inf Items no longer works for this Trainer, No Hunger and No Thirst still work though.
New trainer added with improved items cheat and couple more cheats

xxTombs

Reaction score
to get the trainer to work in the Steam version, you you need run the game then open and activate the trainer. it works perfectly for me. I just wish the +5 trainer that can be downloaded at wemod.com would work. i activate the game then open the wasteland trainer, hit play at top to get the trainer working but it just will not let me activate the trainer because the PLAY button will not activate. i try adding the .exe file and it still will not activate. Any suggestions ?

BlouDrake

Donor
Reaction score
i just play the game from steam and then open wemod. I am able to open the game using wemod so i dont know about your play button so i cant help you sorry

DARK9SGEII

Reaction score
Wow works great!! What am i going to do with all this stuff now haha!! But thanks a bunch for the trainer! It is awesome! Saves me time and worrying about death from hunger and thirst so now i can really enjoy the game! Keep doing what you do!!!

BlouDrake

Donor
Reaction score
man i only there was free crafting. i would really like to contuse but to play the game any further i need to build the bike and a surten item is not there because the developers of the game are taking up there sweet ass time to update the game. So not its just a waiting game

kurnia336

Reaction score
“This is great, I still have a problem, the trainer can not “deactivate”, so I can not get a broken item (Colt gun for a mission) being WeMod off.
Any solution?”
Sometimes games are weird, I would progress through that mission without the cheats and then re enable them Thank you

ChristianMDQ

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Wasteland Survival V1.0.13 Trainer +3
Wasteland Survival (Steam) 3-15-19 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. No Thirst
  2. No Hunger
  3. Super Damage
  4. Unlimited Backpack Items
  5. Unlimited Durability
Notice:
First load into game world and move a bit then activate cheats
Hello Mr AntiFun! I hope you're doing ok. I wonder if there's any chance to develope more futures features? Like, 9999 coins o fast travel between scenarious? Thanks for reading.