Trainer Search

Xherdos

Reaction score
So uhm im kinda worried i wanted to download the Remnant from the Ashes trainer but instead that it downloaded a Setup named WeMod is that a AdWare programm to kill my Pc or am i just worried to no end?

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
So uhm im kinda worried i wanted to download the Remnant from the Ashes trainer but instead that it downloaded a Setup named WeMod is that a AdWare programm to kill my Pc or am i just worried to no end?

where did you download it from?
maf doesn't makes adware.

however alot of trainers will be flagged as trojans. (false positive) this is common with third party software that attaches and changes values on other programs.

so if you downloaded it from one of the threads created by MAF you need not worry.
however i dont think you can be safe if you downloaded a user posted trainer.

and i dont believe wemod would release adware either. Otherwise i wouldn't be here.

Xherdos

Reaction score

however alot of trainers will be flagged as trojans. (false positive) this is common with third party software that attaches and changes values on other programs.

so if you downloaded it from one of the threads created by MAF you need not worry.

and i dont believe wemod would release adware either. Otherwise i wouldn't be here.

Yea i downloaded it from here and i was just worried because i never heard of this WeMod thing so i was kinda scared but thanks for the answer :)

Grimm0429

Reaction score

that because he sold out to wemod so that who you have to use now he is making his trainers on there program

RenepogeL

Master Donor
Reaction score

Nah mate, trainers in threads on here are being labelled as trainers, but they're not. They're the .exe installer for WeMod. I found that out for myself a while back. It's sneaky underhanded bullshit if you ask me. Especially if like me, you've trusted MAF for years, so you don't double check the filename of the download, you just download the latest one. Then it turns out to be the installer for ******* WeMod.

Polska85

Reaction score
Yes it is adware and not spyware
I have no problem with this and worked