Trainer Search

westy125

Donor
Reaction score
Am I missing something?

No game i load up in Wemod actually works in game, you try and toggle the cheats/ on/off you hear a beep and see it flick from on to off straight away??

I have used my log in details for the program, and also used custom file locations to find the game/ it says playing etc but every one just beeps with nothing working???

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
That generally means the trainer needs to be updated. What games are you having issues with?

Dom Moses

Reaction score
i mean i have 317 games in my steam library and 11 have trainers up to date most of them are games which have very big communitys soooo not suprised that your trainers arent working as most of them will need updates.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
i mean i have 317 games in my steam library and 11 have trainers up to date most of them are games which have very big communitys soooo not suprised that your trainers arent working as most of them will need updates.
How many of those games have trainers? There are currently less than 100 games that need to be updated in WeMod.

westy125

Donor
Reaction score
That generally means the trainer needs to be updated. What games are you having issues with?
terminator resistance/ sekiro/ i think i also tried grid 2019, i tried a few more but deleted them since

Djice00

Reaction score
I have been having nothing but trouble with WeMod since the update of November/December, can't remember when it was done. I have done a clean uninstall/reinstall cleared browser cache, and even removed my VPN and disabled Windows Defender. Nothing has allowed it to work. I wish MRAntifun would go back to independent mods, they never failed for me. I have been using his Trainers for more than 5 years now and loved them... I guess I have to find a new place to go.

westy125

Donor
Reaction score
I have been having nothing but trouble with WeMod since the update of November/December, can't remember when it was done. I have done a clean uninstall/reinstall cleared browser cache, and even removed my VPN and disabled Windows Defender. Nothing has allowed it to work. I wish MRAntifun would go back to independent mods, they never failed for me. I have been using his Trainers for more than 5 years now and loved them... I guess I have to find a new place to go.
I have to agree, time to pay elsewhere esp as stated above 100 games need updating ???