Trainer Search

Jane117

Donor
Reaction score
money doesnt work but i can forgive that, Just wish i could unlimited build

Cendrake

Reaction score
Never had any problems with virus warnings on this site before, neither in Browser, nor later in Avast... but this one... with this one, not even my Browsers won't let me download it. If I still download it, despite the Browser warnings, my Antivirus begins to cry havok when I want to run it.
Like i said: I never had this with any other trainers from here before... so it looks really shady.

pimpghost

Master Donor
Reaction score
Never had any problems with virus warnings on this site before, neither in Browser, nor later in Avast... but this one... with this one, not even my Browsers won't let me download it. If I still download it, despite the Browser warnings, my Antivirus begins to cry havok when I want to run it.
Like i said: I never had this with any other trainers from here before... so it looks really shady.

It's a false positive. Nothing shady about it. You will have to wait for an update because the current trainer is out of date.

Cendrake

Reaction score
It's a false positive. Nothing shady about it. You will have to wait for an update because the current trainer is out of date.

I resorted to CE in the end. Was pretty easy and worked fine. Got my achievements now :)

Tobu1211

Reaction score
Trainer status is:

Game is OFF
Tried the x86 and 64 for the game with latest steam version and non steam version. same result.

Thanks for your work mr. you never fail to deliver :D

Some R. Guy

Reaction score
tries to run EXE file "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service."
What did I do wrong?