Trainer Search

SkyNightBiel

Reaction score
When i open the trianer, there's no place for activation and if I press F1, nothing happens.. any fix?
@EDIT: I only needed to update the game. But, now, i can't use the edit item, I used the tutorial btw, can someone help? i did as said and nothing happened.

Last edited:

captainpatt

Reaction score
I cant seem to get the trainers to activate i am pressing F1 but nothing is happening other than it making a dinging sound through my speakers.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The trainer will not activate, just keeps making that bloop noise. Can anyone help me?
Use latest trainer , Also are you using first game release or the newer one scholar of the first sin then visit the Dark Souls 2 scholar of the first sin trainer thread because it is a whole separate game than this one .

Fistyno1

Reaction score
it dosn´t work anymore :(
i tried everything but it dosn´t work, any trainer

Max golonka

Reaction score
I have the game in version 1.02 downloaded the appropriate trainer for this version of the game. I wanted to activate the trainer but nothing happens when you enter your password only that sound "click" and trainer further remains not active.

brandon000

Reaction score
I have the game in version 1.02 downloaded the appropriate trainer for this version of the game. I wanted to activate the trainer but nothing happens when you enter your password only that sound "click" and trainer further remains not active.

same here

.kfhgkjrfs

Reaction score
Hey i did everything you said under help and tried all of the trainers but when i try to activate them they all make a ding sound and wont activate.

Cannasteve

Reaction score
Hello what is the good version of the trainer for Dark souls 2 Scholar Edition v1.01 calibrages (settings) v2.01

I have already try v1.01 and 1.11 , 1.01 start but press f1 do nothing and v1.11 Acces Violation error at start then close.