Trainer Search

xmrhkn

Reaction score
Guys anybody knows how can i reset my materials? I used the unlimited materials hack but i dont want to have minor and precious metals. How can i delete those? Cheat engine is not working.

udrasul

Reaction score
Thank you MrAntiFun also if it's not too much to ask could you in the next trainer update add fast build and a way to build the higest lv ballast or to extract anything that is extraditable

Ashar82

Reaction score
need update so i can use the heroism fix, its still bugged for me, but i cant use the option to reset it. I jsut hear a ding sound when trying to activate it.

TiKi

Reaction score
Looks great, but my only question is if this game contains any sort of anti-cheat since there is the online FOB thing? Would there be any possibility of being banned from this game?

kamiltron

Reaction score
Looks great, but my only question is if this game contains any sort of anti-cheat since there is the online FOB thing? Would there be any possibility of being banned from this game?

Of course there is a chance. Make sure if you do use the trainer to use it in Offline mode.

Jedasd

Reaction score
Of course there is a chance. Make sure if you do use the trainer to use it in Offline mode.

I started playing yesterday and used trainer even when I first launched the game and the game always says offline mode. Is there a option to open or close it at will? Also, is using the trainer makes it automatically offline? I'm a bit scared of getting banned since MGO will launch in January.

RRising

Donor
Reaction score
I started playing yesterday and used trainer even when I first launched the game and the game always says offline mode. Is there a option to open or close it at will? Also, is using the trainer makes it automatically offline? I'm a bit scared of getting banned since MGO will launch in January.

If you are worried about a ban then just block the .exe through your firewall, the game still works offline.