Trainer Search

DreadfulPretzel

Reaction score
Whenever I open up the trainer for 60 seconds it's alright but when I click f1, f2, f3, the trainer just freezes and the buttons do no effect on the game. Ideas? It also says cheat engine not responding.

Last edited:

Snaffle

Super Donor
Reaction score
Well, I know (taking Banished for example) it can take up to 27 seconds for that trainer to start. Although I had the wrong version, the trainer detected "GAME ON," and when I activated, just as you said, it froze, and took a good 30 seconds to start. Since it was the wrong version, it crashed right after with CheatEngine.exe not responding as you had described.

I fixed this by verification of both game version and trainer being correct (Except in some cases), or waiting some time until after activating each and every cheat (Take Rome Total War 2 Trainer for example. It takes 3-10 seconds per cheat to activate at times, and if you do too much, it crashes)

Give it some time prior to activating each cheat, if that doesn't work at that moment, personally, I'm unsure.

Mikeytman

Reaction score
does it not work on windows vista? i have that and i click open and it does not open

Ahmedttb

Reaction score
Anyone Please Helpppp!!! I have downloaded the Trainer and When I open it and start the game, the only thing I can activate is the active trainer box. Other than that, Nothingggg!!! Help Pleaseeee

Ahmedttb

Reaction score
Well, I know (taking Banished for example) it can take up to 27 seconds for that trainer to start. Although I had the wrong version, the trainer detected "GAME ON," and when I activated, just as you said, it froze, and took a good 30 seconds to start. Since it was the wrong version, it crashed right after with CheatEngine.exe not responding as you had described.

I fixed this by verification of both game version and trainer being correct (Except in some cases), or waiting some time until after activating each and every cheat (Take Rome Total War 2 Trainer for example. It takes 3-10 seconds per cheat to activate at times, and if you do too much, it crashes)

Give it some time prior to activating each cheat, if that doesn't work at that moment, personally, I'm unsure.

Please Helpppp!!! I have downloaded the Trainer and When I open it and start the game, the only thing I can activate is the active trainer box. Other than that, Nothingggg!!! Help Pleaseeee