Trainer Search

Didibeng

Reaction score
could you please update the trainer to 1.042 ? that would be grateful, thank you

sonic1152

Reaction score
It Doesent Work :\ It Says The Game Is On, And I Press F1 In The Scavanging Time - Nothing Happends, Just An Error Sound!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
It Doesent Work :\ It Says The Game Is On, And I Press F1 In The Scavanging Time - Nothing Happends, Just An Error Sound!

could you please update the trainer to 1.042?

Update will be here when MrAntiFun is done with it, there is no need to spam or your account will be warned, please note earlier messages.

Didibeng

Reaction score
Does anyone know an alternative cheat to use than mrantifun's ? for version 1.042

makheean

Reaction score

60 Seconds V1.00 Trainer +3

Options:
  1. Freeze Time
  2. Inf.Food - Inf.Water
  3. Super Characters
Notice:
  • Start game world first then once Watch show you can activate Freeze time cheat, Notice that you should activate it when there isn't much long time left so that you dont have to wait long after finish collecting stuff
  • End a day then activate food and water cheats then end the day again and you will have over 1000 of each
  • Super Character effect health, energy and all other stuff related to the character survival
Thanks a lot ! ♥

PolanPL

Reaction score
guys ? how do you jump into the shelter after you used the f1 cheat ?? plss i need fast answer pleaasee