Trainer Search

Ethiad

Donor
Reaction score
[Quote = "MrAntiFun, puesto: 13029, member: 1"] ¿Está utilizando el entrenador de 9,0? , También el juego actualizado a 9.1 creo y no estoy seguro si el actual entrenador sigue trabajando o no. [/ Quote]

si uso la 9.0 pero aún no funciona

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Tested the trainer on alpha 9.1 (b8) and its working perfectly fine, Make sure you start game world first then activate the trainer ,Also start game first then the trainer .

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
i tested latest trainer on 9.1(b8) and it's works perfectly,using this
1. If it does not work the trainer , then proceed as follows:
- Close the trainer
- Close the game
- Start the game
- Start the trainer

micah

Reaction score
[EDIT]

i installed the 64bit version of the game and it worked!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the trainer does not work anymore. I made sure I am in game, in my map/world loaded and everything with zombies around me and when I press F1, it won't activate but if I press F3 (infinite stamina) it will "activate" but I still lose stamina in game, same with health even after pressing F2 and having it "activate." kindly please update. :)

Last edited:

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
[EDIT]

i installed the 64bit version of the game and it worked!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the trainer does not work anymore. I made sure I am in game, in my map/world loaded and everything with zombies around me and when I press F1, it won't activate but if I press F3 (infinite stamina) it will "activate" but I still lose stamina in game, same with health even after pressing F2 and having it "activate." kindly please update. :)

huh,other hotkeys activated without f1 marked it won't works,did you try this
- Close the trainer
- Close the game
- Start the game
- Start the trainer
if still doesn't work
- Close the trainer
- Close the game
- Restart your computer
- Start the game

and be sure you use trainer version same as game version.

LONER231

Reaction score
Yeah ive tried every possible way as well and nothing. Guess ill just wait for the next patch and trainer update to play the game.
Thanks anyways.

ilya395692

Reaction score
Someone else can test trainer on 9.2 version of the game? I'm getting "Oops!" crash when trainer activates

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
will see if i can check it out tomorrow , Im very busy though

aa1543100166

Reaction score
I have a few suggestions for a new trainer:

1. With a tool (like the pickaxe) you should only need one beat to reduce a block (like one hit kill for blocks :) )
2. Super Speed that make you 4-5x Faster then walk

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys , Please make sure you start the game without anticheats , The current trainer is still working fine! , Just start the game without anticheats .

lvang

Reaction score
V9.0 64Bit is not working on 9.3(b4) just wouldn't work and i heard the ping but no check in the boxes