Trainer Search

Drenin

Reaction score
+1 to the alpha 15 trainer plz @MrAntiFun plz add a skill point cheat to the trainer for like 10 skill points or even 100. I think the numbers are pretty reasonable hopefully lol.

Mister Freemen

Reaction score
Дорогой мрантифан ты зделал 6 функцыю редактирование предметов но в тренере версии 14.7 ее нету уже версия игры 15 зделай пожалуйста тренер для етой версии игры и пожалуйста добавь 6 функцыю редактирование предметов раз она указана на страничке тренера я буду тебе свински благодарен

Deurker

Reaction score
The old trainer still works on the new update I have tested it myself here is my steps on how to get it to work start trainer then start game then start a map then alt tab out of game press F1 wait for it to say trainer activated may take a sec or 3 but just wait it out then proceed to hit all other F key cheats you wanna use.
Seems for me it just refuses to activate. ECA is off, started the trainer first then started the game and a map, yet it just makes the generic windows sound and won't activate. At least for some it works.

zevsinc

Reaction score
Дорогой мрантифан ты зделал 6 функцыю редактирование предметов но в тренере версии 14.7 ее нету уже версия игры 15 зделай пожалуйста тренер для етой версии игры и пожалуйста добавь 6 функцыю редактирование предметов раз она указана на страничке тренера я буду тебе свински благодарен
Не пробовал, 14.7 трейнер пашет на 15 альфе?

Jesus Flores

Donor
Reaction score
Seems for me it just refuses to activate. ECA is off, started the trainer first then started the game and a map, yet it just makes the generic windows sound and won't activate. At least for some it works.

If you start the game from Steam, play "without anticheat" and coach work. If you play without steam go to the root folder of the game and start from 7DaystoDie.exe

Deurker

Reaction score
If you start the game from Steam, play "without anticheat" and coach work. If you play without steam go to the root folder of the game and start from 7DaystoDie.exe
not sure what coach work is, but using their launcher and EAC is unticked. I'll just try the .exe but thanks for the help Jesus.

Jesus Flores

Donor
Reaction score
not sure what coach work is, but using their launcher and EAC is unticked. I'll just try the .exe but thanks for the help Jesus.
Sorry, I wanted to say "trainer" but my english is not the best :/. I mean, "if you start the game from Steam, playing without the anticheat, the trainer will run" (but maybe you will have to wait some seconds until the trainer opens)

Drenin

Reaction score
I've tried running the game without anti cheat and ran the trainer and the 14.7 trainer does not work anymore. If @MrAntiFun has a moment, an updated alpha 15 trainer will work a lot better unless he's already working on something to help us all out with the issue. lol

DannScott

Reaction score
Let us wait and see if the is an update. A trainer would do things much easier on the A15 But using the console is still a possibility, a trainer would make things faster yes..
Keep up the good work MA No rush ;)

alpalia

Reaction score
Let us wait and see if the is an update. A trainer would do things much easier on the A15 But using the console is still a possibility, a trainer would make things faster yes..
Keep up the good work MA No rush ;)
what you mean using console ? you mean the debug mode ? this thing is a rel pain to use tbh

Deurker

Reaction score
what you mean using console ? you mean the debug mode ? this thing is a rel pain to use tbh
Eh, if you start to learn how to use it correctly you'll go far, kind of like a gun or sword.... or thermal nuclear devices.

DannScott

Reaction score

By console I mean Pressing F1 typing cm for the creative mode inventory and using H to fly around. The other cmd's are unknown to me so I do not mess with that which I do not know.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current trainer works fine , However make sure you start game launcher and un-check "Use Easyanticheat" like in the picture

7days.png

oliver92

Super Donor
Reaction score
it still works just un check the box mrantifun tells you to do and play
i just tried that and it just pings at me still. nothing i tried on it works in current build as the trainer refuses to activate even with easyantificheat unselected

Deurker

Reaction score
it still works just un check the box mrantifun tells you to do and play
i just tried that and it just pings at me still. nothing i tried on it works in current build as the trainer refuses to activate even with easyantificheat unselected
Same as oliver92, but it does work if you turn on the trainer before entering the game, and using the .exe within the games files instead of doing it through steam if the steam version refuses to work even with the anticheat unticked. Really MAF updating it seems like a waste of time since it does work, just a bit more confusing and takes more effort then a simple download and click like almost all the other trainers.