Trainer Search

joe808

Reaction score
Heck yaaa! I had quit playing till MAF go around to this game.

joe808

Reaction score
I have to get MSVCP140.dll and vcruntime140.dll to use this new trainer...

rushlionheart

Reaction score
I can not seem to get this to activate, i have everything done but it wont activate at all.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
I can not seem to get this to activate, i have everything done but it wont activate at all.
Welcome to community, as always make sure you read FAQ and get familiar yourself with trainers.
Please explain issue as best as possible logic response, like you saying "i have everything done" so therefore i assume you have followed properly instructions on first page and assuming you using correspondent game version with trainer version? "it wont activate at all. " again, please mention what exactly doesn't work?

Denise58

Donor
Reaction score
I got the new trainer to activate, looks like everything works, but.... the increased lagging when running the trainer makes the game unplayable with it activated. I am now playing 7DTD without the trainer and getting better at it.

zanis

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer is running fine and no lag even playing off my laptop. Many thanks Mr!

UnknownImp

Reaction score
Any chance you could update this to A17.1?

It doesn't appear to be working for this version.

Thanks in advance for all the hard work.

Edit: I made a request in the update trainers section, sorry if I used the forum wrong I'm not used to posting here yet.

Last edited:

Dark Matter

Reaction score
I'd also like a new update for this. So the Trainer works but with some issues. The only cheats I see available are the Activation of the trainer, infinite health, food, water, stamina, fly mode and stealth. When activating infinite health, after killing a zombie or 2, they become unkillable just like the player, perhaps an ingame built defense system for cheaters who may have by passed the anticheat? At anyrate idk if that can be fixed, but if this ever does get updated anytime soon is there any possibility to get infinite weapon durability/stamina and infinite skill points?

Last edited:

MipPim

Reaction score
I have a problem: my game crashes when I activate the trainer, any idea why?

Also, for those who want to add skill points or levels, you can use Cheat Engine in 4 bits.