Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Everything work fine, but i wish some more functions...
1. Super Speed or God Mode
2. A List, where i can select the Items

[HELP]
Does anybody get the KEYSTONE ID?
1.Inf.Health is the same as god mode , I will look into super speed
2. Its really hard to do that since there is so many items , If you have a list of 10-15 items i can do it , But over 1000 items in a trainer is very time consuming .

evomod

King of the Dead
Reaction score
I unterstand what you mean..
1. With "God Mode" i mean the function, in Singeplayer -> Push "g" -> can fly around etc.
2. Yeah, this is something I've been thinking.. it was worth a try ;)

Babbo

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
7 Days To Die V7.3 64 bit Trainer +4
7 Days To Die V7.9 Trainer +4
7 Days To Die V7.10 64Bit Trainer +6

Options :
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Food
  4. Inf.Water
  5. Edit the Amount of existing item
  6. Add Items
Notice:

Start mission first then activate cheat.
dosnt work

Alex Corbair

Reaction score
actualy the last trainer doesn't work for the Alpha 8.1 version or maybe its just me..

DiZtraction

Reaction score
Also tested on 8.1 64bit... Activates and works ... Didnt test with zombies on but stood too close to pipe bomb explosion and it killed me with infinite health on... not sure if this is a bug will test with zombies tomorrow.. all other cheat options working including item spawning and item amount changes

DiZtraction

Reaction score
God mode... if anything like the hex editing of the assembly-csharp.dll also made the zombies invincible..

evomod

King of the Dead
Reaction score
F1: Inf. Health is not "infinite", i just help by zombies and other litte damages.
If you Fall from a really high place -> dead .. If you shot with the M-136 near you or a Pipe Bomb -> dead (sometimes not, but the most time).

F2: Inf. Stamina, Work well for me

F3: Inf. Water, Work well for me

F4: Inf. Food, Work sometimes, because i need to activite it not in game but on the Trainer (F4 -> Full Screen/ Windowed)

F5: Items Cheats, Work well for me

Sometimes the Trainer is a litte buggy. If it does not work, i must restart steam, restart the game and then open the Trainer...
I hope the new one is a litte more stable ;)

DiZtraction

Reaction score
F1: Inf. Health is not "infinite", i just help by zombies and other litte damages.
If you Fall from a really high place -> dead .. If you shot with the M-136 near you or a Pipe Bomb -> dead (sometimes not, but the most time).

F2: Inf. Stamina, Work well for me

F3: Inf. Water, Work well for me

F4: Inf. Food, Work sometimes, because i need to activite it not in game but on the Trainer (F4 -> Full Screen/ Windowed)

F5: Items Cheats, Work well for me

Sometimes the Trainer is a litte buggy. If it does not work, i must restart steam, restart the game and then open the Trainer...
I hope the new one is a litte more stable ;)

F4: Inf. Food, Work sometimes, because i need to activite it not in game but on the Trainer (F4 -> Full Screen/ Windowed) <------ Do the F4 then Alt+Enter to get back to windowed mode

ferus

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun and thx a lot for your work! :)
I used the trainer v.7.10 with full success... but from game ver.8 trainer stop working.. I delete it and downloaded the new trainer v.8.1 ...
I have original game v8.1 and trainer 8.1... but still not work... it start, detect game on, but when I press F1 to activate... it freeze 10 seconds then play a sound but still not activated.
I tryed stop antivirus, run the trainer as admin, run in compatibility mode win 7 (I use win 8.1)... but nothing... freeze, sound, nothing more.

Do you have a hint for me?

Thx a lot :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun and thx a lot for your work! :)
I used the trainer v.7.10 with full success... but from game ver.8 trainer stop working.. I delete it and downloaded the new trainer v.8.1 ...
I have original game v8.1 and trainer 8.1... but still not work... it start, detect game on, but when I press F1 to activate... it freeze 10 seconds then play a sound but still not activated.
I tryed stop antivirus, run the trainer as admin, run in compatibility mode win 7 (I use win 8.1)... but nothing... freeze, sound, nothing more.

Do you have a hint for me?

Thx a lot :)
Did you start playing or in main menu tried to activate?.

ferus

Reaction score
Did you start playing or in main menu tried to activate?.
Before, I start the game, and enter the server where I play... THEN I start the trainer... as usual...
I tryed to close all.. close steam, restart the game, the map, then restart trainer... wait for the loading of your site in the browser, wait for fly-thing, leave your site in browser in background and then press F1... nothing... same problem...

Hope this can be usefull to you :)
Thx again ;)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Before, I start the game, and enter the server where I play... THEN I start the trainer... as usual...
I tryed to close all.. close steam, restart the game, the map, then restart trainer... wait for the loading of your site in the browser, wait for fly-thing, leave your site in browser in background and then press F1... nothing... same problem...

Hope this can be usefull to you :)
Thx again ;)
I honestly cant offer much help , I used the steam release and it worked fine " Watch the YouTube video" , All i can say is that make sure you are running 64 bit of the game .

ferus

Reaction score
I honestly cant offer much help , I used the steam release and it worked fine " Watch the YouTube video" , All i can say is that make sure you are running 64 bit of the game .

Ok MrAntiFun... I'M STUPID... kill me pls... I was using 32 bit version... switched to 64 bit and ALL WORK GREAT!!

Thx for help. :)

evomod

King of the Dead
Reaction score
I test the new trainer (V8.1 b3 64Bit Trainer +7).

1. The trainer look like a copy of the V7.10 64bit Trainer +6, just work more stable and faster.
2. Sometimes i got the same problems like the +6 Trainer,
"F5 Inf. Food" is sometimes buggy, it means all the other thinks work but i go hungry
"F2 Inf. Health" means not unlimited health, because with pipebombs near me, shooting with M-136 near me or fall from the sky -> dead (not everytime, sometimes you can be lucky to be okay)
3. Why is the Trainer +7 now? There just the same thinks like the +6 Trainer ..

Hope you undersand me, i like the trainer and like your work, so I hope that you see the criticism as help ;)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I test the new trainer (V8.1 b3 64Bit Trainer +7).

1. The trainer look like a copy of the V7.10 64bit Trainer +6, just work more stable and faster.
2. Sometimes i got the same problems like the +6 Trainer,
"F5 Inf. Food" is sometimes buggy, it means all the other thinks work but i go hungry
"F2 Inf. Health" means not unlimited health, because with pipebombs near me, shooting with M-136 near me or fall from the sky -> dead (not everytime, sometimes you can be lucky to be okay)
3. Why is the Trainer +7 now? There just the same thinks like the +6 Trainer ..

Hope you undersand me, i like the trainer and like your work, so I hope that you see the criticism as help ;)

I will check the trainer codes as soon as i can , About the health thing the game isnt very easy to hack because it uses mono to dynamically create the code .

DN_Dizzass

Reaction score
all trainer not work steam version.

Last edited: