Trainer Search

Jarl Wijman

Master Donor
Reaction score
really would love to see an updated trainer :)
i can't get this one to work with the current 10.4 release at all

Palmer

Reaction score
Yes an update would be very much appreciated :)
Also does anyone know if the trainer works in a private multiplayer game? im not too sure on the online security

Tsuki Maki

Reaction score
Yes an update would be very much appreciated :)
Also does anyone know if the trainer works in a private multiplayer game? im not too sure on the online security
I don't think it will work on multiplayer. Because it's the server that saves your inventory and your characters status. I think this is why but I'm not sure. (please, someone right me if I'm wrong)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Tested the trainer on V10.4 and it works fine , What is the problem you having ? .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
not working for me sir...when I press F1 nothing happened...
Did you start game first then the trainer? , Did you try to active it after the world is generated and you move in game? , Are you using the latest trainer ? .

Tsuki Maki

Reaction score
The trainer stops working if I have closed the game once and I need to restart the computer for it to work again. Is there a way around that?

Katakura

Reaction score
Can you update the id list then or add more stuff? dosent work either i can only run it without the EAC

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The trainer stops working if I have closed the game once and I need to restart the computer for it to work again. Is there a way around that?
Yea, Close the trainer and re-open it .
Can you update the id list then or add more stuff? dosent work either i can only run it without the EAC
A guy posted items list check the latest posts .