Trainer Search

SinStriker86

Reaction score
Thanks very much MrAntiFun ^^ The Alpha 11 is very good, but much harder, so some help with the new trainer is nice ^^

Matrim

Reaction score
Trainer doesn't seem to be working with the new 11.1 hotfix.

SinStriker86

Reaction score
It is working, but not correctly..when u activate for example Stamina, u are in godmode too..the other options are working too

PWS

Reaction score
What ever happened to the Add Items, or Change Item Count?

Matrim

Reaction score
It is working, but not correctly..when u activate for example Stamina, u are in godmode too..the other options are working too
I realized what i was doing wrong. I was starting the game normally and not "without anticheats" option.

SinStriker86

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun, could u please update the Trainer for 11.2(b4) couse it is not working correctly..it freezes the game after a while and on the second when u activate the stamina u are in godmode at the same time and thats not good. It whould be very nice ^^ Sry for my bad english ^^

EL-DIABLO

Donor
Reaction score
i would put a trainer update request in the trainer problem reporting forum he will notice the trainer is not working right faster if at all that way he does not sit on his site going 2 every trainer looking for comments saying trainers broke just a heads up i would do myself but idk whats wrong with trainer

SinStriker86

Reaction score
thx EL-DIABLO, that i have done yersterday and now i must wait and hope that MrAntiFun check and update the Trainer ^^

alpalia

Reaction score
eeeh, im stuck..somebody can remind me how launch it without anti cheat ? when i launch it i have no more option about this :/
i probably miss something

SinStriker86

Reaction score
mr af? i have postet a Threat in the Problem reporting section..is it possible to update the trainer to alpha 11.3 or better to 11.4 which came new out? Or whould u wait for the alpha 12? thx in forward ^^

alpalia

Reaction score
11.4 (b15)
the trainer work good for me.
i launch the game, spawn inworld, launch the trainer (admin), trainer crash , i relaunch the trainer , clic f1....wait...trainer activated . then activae all the option and all work good for me, i m at 11.4(b15)

SinStriker86

Reaction score
I have now updated the Game to 11.4(b15) too and the same like before in the 11.3..when u activate the un Stamina u are in godmode too, but ok i can live with that, cause i activate and deactivate when i need Stamina, so the godmode isnt on the hall time..

blevita

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun.

I bought the Game on Steam and in the newest Version (currently v11 b57) there is no way to get Items. So i ask how can i cheat me some Items. in the readme you wrote i should try F2 to F6 but F6 does nothing?. Please HELP.

SinStriker86

Reaction score
The Newest Version of the Game is 11.4 (b15) and not 11 (b57) and the newest Trainer here hasnt got cheat for Items..You can activate in game the Cheatmode and with the Button "U" you open the List with all Items ;)

blevita

Reaction score
The Newest Version of the Game is 11.4 (b15) and not 11 (b57) and the newest Trainer here hasnt got cheat for Items..You can activate in game the Cheatmode and with the Button "U" you open the List with all Items ;)
Yes i know this but i want to cheat on servers... with my friends

Rizer

Master Donor
Reaction score
Where is the item editor on the new trainer? There's no option to edit your inventory on the latest update.