Trainer Search

d_rugged

Reaction score
So I was able to accomplish a few things in cheat engine. I first tried giving myself XP, but it would all reset. Then I was able to change my stats, which needed to be done with 2 addresses, one was adding, the other locked it in, but since it was just an instant change, it didnt change any of my other stats, like damage and health and stamina, i would just have a high stat like 80, but the game treated it like the stat was still at 9. The final approach i used was with the skill point. These seemed the best, but you need to spend all the skill points you give yourself, or else you can save any changes youve made. I also ran into an issue where my XP went nuts, and i was -6,384,191 / 16,450 XP . Its a weird bug, but thats what it would say in the menu on the XP bar. I also max leveled everything (which is to 99) and then when i tried to play, nothing spawned, no enemies anywhere, and I tried a boss fight, and I was just locked in the boss room, without anyone i could kill. Im not sure why this happened, it might be connected to my level (454) but im not sure. Hopefully someone with more experience and skill with this stuff can actually figure this out cause I'm not very good.

Teisu

Reaction score
So I was able to accomplish a few things in cheat engine. I first tried giving myself XP, but it would all reset. Then I was able to change my stats, which needed to be done with 2 addresses, one was adding, the other locked it in, but since it was just an instant change, it didnt change any of my other stats, like damage and health and stamina, i would just have a high stat like 80, but the game treated it like the stat was still at 9. The final approach i used was with the skill point. These seemed the best, but you need to spend all the skill points you give yourself, or else you can save any changes youve made. I also ran into an issue where my XP went nuts, and i was -6,384,191 / 16,450 XP . Its a weird bug, but thats what it would say in the menu on the XP bar. I also max leveled everything (which is to 99) and then when i tried to play, nothing spawned, no enemies anywhere, and I tried a boss fight, and I was just locked in the boss room, without anyone i could kill. Im not sure why this happened, it might be connected to my level (454) but im not sure. Hopefully someone with more experience and skill with this stuff can actually figure this out cause I'm not very good.

Would you mind explaining how you changed the skill point amount?

d_rugged

Reaction score
Would you mind explaining how you changed the skill point amount?
once i had one skill point I used cheat engine and looked up unknown initial value then i went into the level up screen and i would add the skill point, then go back to cheat engine and do a search for 'decreased value by' and would put 1 as the value. then go back into the level up screen and remove the skill point, never commiting the choice just adding and removing it because it changes your skill point value from 1 to 0, then i just keep repeating this, add the skill point and remove it and keep searching in cheat engine 'increased value by' 1 and then 'decreased value by' 1. you have to widdle your choices down from probably a couple million but it goes fairly quick. then eventually you'll be left with like 4 or 5 exact numbers that match your skill points in game. I then added all of them to the bottom and changed all there values to the same one, and after each address i opened up the game and checked if it changed the skill points. And like i said, there was 3 i think that needed to be changed, editing just one address would always end up with it reverting back to the previous value eventually, not sure exactly how it works but it seemed like one address was for addition, and then one was saving or something, idk. but theres videos on youtube about using cheat engine like this, just look up videos for trying to find an unknown value