Trainer Search

boimolo

Reaction score
ok that's the final answer about how long or when will the trainer be released.

How long does it take to create a Trainer for one game? - well it depends, some games have protection and takes time to bypass them, some games do not have bypass but it's still takes time to find the values and test the current trainer so there are no "bugs"\

When will the Trainer be released - MrAntiFun has many works to do with the Trainers, some of them need fixes, some need to be updated, some need to be created like this one, but you cannot expect to make the trainer so fast, as I was saying, it's taking time and it will be finished eventually.

Exactly. Especially that this game has special protection. If You manage to find all resource values in CE (and there are many of them for one resource, byte, 4-byte, 8-byte), and even if You block them, the game will crash. I think that solo skirmish has the same protection like multiplayer.

Ball3322

Reaction score
ok that's the final answer about how long or when will the trainer be released.

How long does it take to create a Trainer for one game? - well it depends, some games have protection and takes time to bypass them, some games do not have bypass but it's still takes time to find the values and test the current trainer so there are no "bugs"\

When will the Trainer be released - MrAntiFun has many works to do with the Trainers, some of them need fixes, some need to be updated, some need to be created like this one, but you cannot expect to make the trainer so fast, as I was saying, it's taking time and it will be finished eventually.

There is already a AoA trainer out there so it obviously able to be cheated within. Its using the same protection as games like Wargame or R.U.S.E

nuclear321

Reaction score
for all those who are going to buy or thinking about buying trainer from cheat happen please dont i just bought there trainer and it doesnt work the game keeps crashing and giving Access Violation error.
UkLuPz6.png

ABCompany

Donor
Reaction score
Act of Aggression
Available: 2 September
I think that these people don't asking for a trainer for a full release which is more than month away.We want a trainer for the current beta version.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I think that these people don't asking for a trainer for a full release which is more than month away.We want a trainer for the current beta version.
MrAntiFun is not making Trainers for beta games, but it's hes choice.

ABCompany

Donor
Reaction score
MrAntiFun is not making Trainers for beta games, but it's hes choice.
Apparently he is making trainers for games in early\late stages of development.There are many early access games in this forum such as ARK Survival Evolved, The Forest, Stranded Deep, Subnautica, Mad Games Tycoon, Software inc,...AoA shouldn't be an exception just because it isnt an indie game and has a known release date. But as you said it's His choice.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Apparently he is making trainers for games in early\late stages of development.There are many early access games in this forum such as ARK Survival Evolved, The Forest, Stranded Deep, Subnautica, Mad Games Tycoon, Software inc,...AoA shouldn't be an exception just because it isnt an indie game and has a known release date. But as you said it's His choice.
well as far as I know mrantifun is not making trainers for beta games.