Trainer Search

ag7909

Donor
Reaction score
Is this forum just for trainer related stuffs? Or will it be grown to some community forum that discuss stuffs beside trainers? or at least some addition like walkthrough section or something like that? Just curious

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Is this forum just for trainer related stuffs? Or will it be grown to some community forum that discuss stuffs beside trainers? or at least some addition like walkthrough section or something like that? Just curious

Well if you didnt notice there is a special place for that its called "General Category" You can post anything you like, But make sure you do it in the right section.

ag7909

Donor
Reaction score
errmmm, all the thread in General Category still about the trainer, trainer's problem etc. Well as I said I'm just curious will this forum will be developed bigger or only just about trainer only.

Sorry if I post at the wrong category.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
errmmm, all the thread in General Category still about the trainer, trainer's problem etc. Well as I said I'm just curious will this forum will be developed bigger or only just about trainer only.

Sorry if I post at the wrong category.

Well from what i know this site is only for trainers, I dont know about new things that will be on the site :)

Last edited: