Trainer Search

DurtiiBoii

Reaction score
i know its annoying.. but this would help generate funds..
i would personaly love to donate and help you for your very time consuming work as i can appreciate that you give alot and sadly get very little in return.

i do think that others will approve as well though, you can easily add a piece of code that will automatically generate a an adfly link between current and next page.

if you need help doing this let me know and i will look into it for you

Deano3607

Reaction score
Whilst it is annoying to have the adfly pages, it is only 5 or so seconds of our time to generate easy money for AntiFun!

farhat

Reaction score
yea I don't know, but ppl r very picky and Lazy these days even if they see the Captions for security they just close the page and look for alternate means... lol u know wat i'm saying!

Plus Antifun is brand new to this trainer making community out there and it'll take some time until ppl realize that hopefully he is not Injecting virus, bitcoin gens and spams with his/her trainers.

To be honest the first time i saw Antifun trainers for games others wouldn't dare to make i thought it's was a scam myself. lol I really do hope Antifun is not try anything crazy like that... cheers!

iRyno

Reaction score
It would be bad, adfly is annoying. We should add something else which could gain money :)

undeadninjaz

Cookie Monster
Donor
Reaction score
I know how most of you guys feel :):):)

But this is what generate income for the website and for him to buy games and make trainers for them.

If most of u donate every month then the ad's might get cut off a lil :D:D:D

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I know how most of you guys feel :):):)

But this is what generate income for the website and for him to buy games and make trainers for them.

If most of u donate every month then the ad's might get cut off a lil :D:D:D

or every user just donates a dollar =D

pet29

Reaction score
love to give something to mrantifun.net coz it has given me so much but sadly i cant do online with $$$$ i have my
own reasons just love doing it the oldschool way but i think thats out of the question maybe some other time for now
i am cool with adfly and lots of ads on this site:) at least i can do that for mrantifun.net