Trainer Search

mrantifunfan

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun!

Is there any chance to an "Afterfall InSanity Extended Edition" trainer what works with latest version?

I hope :)

asdqweasdqwe

Reaction score
Yes please,i want it too. :p
Afterfall: InSanity (Extended edition/2.0 + DLC) v1.1.8364.0

wttwjr

Reaction score
Mr Antifun, it is up to you to create what would be the only working trainer for this game. No other trainers out there are working! Please be be our savior!

xilacnog

Reaction score
I'd also like to have a trainer for this game.... the only one that I found that activates crashes the game afterwards :D

ultrahigh

Reaction score
Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition
Trainer would be really nice :D:D:D
MrAntifun if you got the time and energy could you please do a trainer for this game would be so nice ;););)

Tererize

Reaction score
I like the game and the story. I was having fun until that first big boss. Please create a trainer with unlimited health and ammo! This game has been in several bundles the past several months. I am sure lots of people would appreciate your work!

wttwjr

Reaction score
If someone "gifts" this game to Mr Antifun on Steam, he will make a trainer for it!!!

George5345

Reaction score
+1 too here . I hope mrantifun is going to create one . I'm stuck on a level because the enemies are so hard to beat :\

wttwjr

Reaction score
Mr. AF doesn't own the game to create a trainer. This won't happen unless someone gift's him the game.

xilacnog

Reaction score
Mr. AF doesn't own the game to create a trainer. This won't happen unless someone gift's him the game.
I've shared my library with him, so he does have the game but there have been other more requested trainers than this one.

wttwjr

Reaction score
Ah, that is very kind of you. I take for granted that some people have shared. :)