Trainer Search

boomcandy

Reaction score
Most recent update broke the Fast Construction and Fast Upgrades cheats. One of the downsides of a very active development team for AOE2 ;)

ferahgam

Reaction score
Thank you mr.antifun

There's however an interesting problem on Unlimited Health option.

It looks working fine at first but when you send your units to another corner of the map to fight the opponent and if you are not looking at your units they die.You can test this problem easily by sending a scout to enemy town center and just busy with another things.A few seconds later, you'll see that unit was lost.

98dennis98

Reaction score
Everything works fine except the unlimited health option. No units receive unlimited health at all.

Harrygfooty

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a trainer for Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (steam).
It was working 2 days ago but now it saying it not compatible, tried searching here but no joy. My version is 101.101.40874.0

Harrygfooty

Reaction score
Hi, I do have WeMod installed and when I look at the game within the app it says "Maybe compatible" but it does not work.
Any other help would be much appreciated.

Harrygfooty

Reaction score
Hi, many apologies have down loaded Trainer from the link you sent and it appears to be working thank you.

Harrygfooty

Reaction score
Just noticed there was a major update 44725 on the game yesterday 25/01/2021, could this be the reason why?

MnJohnson1055

Reaction score
Update broke the trainer for me for buildings and the game crashes when i use it even though i have renamed the anti cheat. Also was wondering if you could make livestock killable by owned villagers even with unlimited health. Might not be possible and I have just been using the phone app to turn it off and on real quickly. from what i see only fast construction broke, and it makes the game sense the trainer and shut down in the menu after a game with all buildings destroyed after quickbuild

Last edited:

Mickeyminime

Reaction score
Update broke the trainer for me for buildings and the game crashes when i use it even though i have renamed the anti cheat. Also was wondering if you could make livestock killable by owned villagers even with unlimited health. Might not be possible and I have just been using the phone app to turn it off and on real quickly. from what i see only fast construction broke, and it makes the game sense the trainer and shut down in the menu after a game with all buildings destroyed after quickbuild
Got the same problem with this anti-cheat thing. I don't have any issues with unlimited population, but with food, wood, gold and stone, it cuts off right away.

Harrygfooty

Reaction score
Could we please get latest update on this game. Age of Empires II Definitive Edition was recently updated and the trainer is no longer working properly, buildings just collapse after building. Steam user