Trainer Search

OCMonkey

Reaction score
Hey, first post here. I love your work by the way, C&C, Saints Row, Shadow of Mordor are just a few I've used. I've tried to download the ver 5.0 and Chrome won't have it, assuming it's a false postivie.

I tried through Firefox, downloaded it but 7zip wouldn't let me extract due to a potential virus warning. :( anybody know any work around for this? I tried the FAQs and antivirus is disabled as far was Win10 will allow as I've used other trainers, downloading 4.7 worked but crashes the game.

for chrome hit crtl+j to open the download screen and hit download anyway. once downloaded if it still shows as a false posi go into your AV and ignore file. I personally have a specific folder for all my trainers that is ignored by my AV. so I don't get this trouble.

Edit: if all that fails temp disable your AV, before enabling exclude file/folder from scans.

I just downloaded item in question and even windows itself was weary of the file. hope it hasn't been corrupted Mr. AF

Last edited:

Richard Carl

Reaction score
10/10/17 - All commands work except for "F9 God mode".

Thank you so much for such excellent trainers! =)

heyyahblah

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for all that helped to confirm, looking for an update to GodMode as well :) would be greatly appreciated.

heyyahblah

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I spoke with Mr. Antifun and he said he will fix the God Mode option ASAP, remember to please donate if you can to support this website. Donators make the website work :) So please donate to keep this working, I will be donating 'again' so please share to make this work OK.

MC1988

Reaction score
All cheats currently work as advertised still, no need for an update. Re-download the trainer if you're having an issue, your Steam App or game also may need an update you're not aware of.

CCallahan

Reaction score
Latest trainer version does not work with newest game version.
Any chance of getting an update for v5.6.221.900?