Trainer Search

Wayne Thomas

Reaction score
At the end of mission 6 Outbreak I can start to climb the ladder but when the circle comes on screen, no matter how hard or frequent I pound the E key, I can't proceed any further. I press the move forward key as well but Ripley just runs out of puff while I'm madly trying to make the E key do something and falls to the floor. Any helpers out there with a miracle fix?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
At the end of mission 6 Outbreak I can start to climb the ladder but when the circle comes on screen, no matter how hard or frequent I pound the E key, I can't proceed any further. I press the move forward key as well but Ripley just runs out of puff while I'm madly trying to make the E key do something and falls to the floor. Any helpers out there with a miracle fix?

I did a google search I typed this in = alien isolation mission 6 ladder bug = and I found this post on the steam forums

when bashing the [key] there was no way I could bash quickly enough to climb the ladder, did alot of things including un-in and re-in the game, for me turns out if I tweeked down all my game video functions to minimum long enough to get past the first rung and out of the episode, when into epi 7 (i think) tweeked all video setting to original.

maybe this will help you also goodluck