Trainer Search

noiz2144

Reaction score
Works wonders in single player, but doesnt on co-op online

rubber johnny

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a little more info about bans. This game does not use vac. You can only be banned by server. So if you are banned on an official steam server you will no longer be able to use them in this game.

rubber johnny

Reaction score
If you guys want to play online and want to avoid bans the best thing to do is run your own dedicated server. A quick google search will show you how.
Also this particular trainer has some severe issues. I tested both in single player and online to see if it was a server issue or the trainer.
First, activating god mode then switching to another character will cause the game to glitch. What happens is any character you were previously no longer has AI control it. Basically if you beat a level you have to manually run each character to the end of the map. INfinite ammo doesn't always work. Specially with medic gun. I found if I switch characters then return to medic they no longer have infinite ammo.
God mode causes face huggers to have infinite life while attacking. If they are on you there is no way to kill them or get them off. You have to wait for the timer to run out so they jump off. Then you can kill it.
An update was released today so maybe we will get another trainer from Mr Antifun and his team. :crosses fingers:

LilGamerGirl81

Reaction score
Anyway we can get a way to bypass friendly fire. I find it annoying it cant be disabled in regular game options.

jeanjeanjean29

Reaction score
Doesn't work for me. I downloaded it, launched it then launched the game pressed f1 in game heard a sound from windows but nothing happened :) Someone could help ? Thanks for the programm anyway :)

Galensvensk

Reaction score
I can't seem to get the trainer to work, no matter what I try. Is there and update coming anywhere in the near future? As usual, thank you for your hard work, and take your time :) Patience is a reward in its own after all :D