Trainer Search

JackNaps

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, you can do instead trainer on Aliens vs. Predator (2010) [DX9] trainer, then please add an option to the invisibility of the Alien, Predator and Marine!

Kotamar

Reaction score
I think JackNaps is asking for a cheat that can work online or in skrimage mode

Panthergx

Reaction score
Please We need new version....
Marines Labs mision is brokem - max health no working....

Mike75L

Super Donor
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun I can confirm the trainer in marines mission is working just fine ammo health etc so I am pretty sure is working in other characters too tested on windows 8

Last edited:

Mike75L

Super Donor
Reaction score
I wont use any trainer online it might got you banned or if the game is fully online they might ban you as well

rohitmitra5752

Reaction score
The Inf. Health stops working in the Marine Lab Level. Rest of the trainer options work though. I wonder whether it is because of Tequila. o_O

Haven't tried the Predator or the Alien campaign yet, so can't say for sure whether that works. Oh well, back to KSP. :D

kaka111

Reaction score
Infinite Energy doesnt work on Predator. Does the trainer need updating im not sure i activated the cheats in order as well.

El Rufian

Reaction score
Like the others above inf energy doesnt work, i finish the game whitout trainer is not really difficult, but i want to shoot plasma caster on everything non stop XD

Ikito

Reaction score
i found a trainer from LING his trainer works perfectly :D plasma shooting 24/7 :D

Bucky3579

Donor
Reaction score
Tested DX11 on windows 10 I only tried to load a save a few times, ammo cheat seemed to cause the game to crash.

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
Any chance of a fix for the DX9 version? There is 3D Vision fix for this game but only works in the DX9 version, and there is no DX9 trainer or Cheat table I can find that doesn't trip one of the ten million anti-cheat triggers Rebellion flooded the game code with and crash the game.

I want to play this in stereoscopic 3D, but not if it means getting killed every 3 seconds.

beo'ih'opih'oi

Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun,

Could you please update this trainer? I know it's an old game but I've just picked it up and want to play it with infinite energy etc which doesn't currently work.

thebexa

Reaction score
I guess the trainer only works for Marine, not for Predator nor Alien.

Kangjia

Reaction score
I wonder what is the function of "infinite energy". I played the predator mission and it seemed that this option did not work.