Trainer Search

AstroFuzz

Super Donor
Reaction score
I've looked around on the search and all that pops up is Alien:Isolation (Which is awesome, and the trainer works great!). A lot of the A:CM ones are outdated/don't function fully and I was wondering if someone would be willing to make a trainer for the current A:CM. More of a custom job, and I'd be willing to pay as well.

My primary goal for this is to upload a save game file for completionists with the marine save at lvl 59 and with one challenge needed to get the two hardest to get achievements for the game, a few are even impossible to complete now. I'm not good at code so I came here in hopes of a trainer being made.

List of options I'd like to see.

Inf.HP
Inf.Ammo
SlowTime to 10% of real time
AddExp (1000 at a time)
Auto Challenge Finisher (one at a time) ({Because MP is dead and there is no way for completionists to finish them all due to this fact :/ ))

((PS. Yes I know A:CM sucks, but it's the only way I can get my fix, at least in Bug Hunt. So don't strangle me :p ))

El Rufian

Reaction score
I want a trainer as well i just get the templar mod and the game looks better and O Neal ******* O Neal finally can do some damage, that piece of shit bot, hope we can have it soon

DJAetius

Reaction score
I've seen trainers made for much crappier games, yet there's still not one for ACM?