Trainer Search

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
aye, +1 from me too.

Was about to create thread. Good thing I saw this :D

And yes, agree with original poster, unlimited everything please and thanks :)

EDIT

Hey guys, remember, thank MrAntiFun from time to time. He's doing the gaming and the trainer gaming community a giant service and I for am thankfull.
I waited a long time as aside from 1 other group/person (but who is also not reliable like MAT), for someone to come along with the skill and know how to make dox the way its intended. Not like the CheatHappens cunts. Those guys should be ashamed as we all know

hjoe

Super Donor
Reaction score
+1 from me too.

...Hey guys, remember, thank MrAntiFun from time to time. He's doing the gaming and the trainer gaming community a giant service ...
EXACTLY!
I think from time to time people should send a donation too!
I see it as basic politeness to give a guy something back, if he invests so much time and effort into serving the people here!

Reaction score
Yes please, i got banned from Cheats happen LOL , thank you Mr antifun without you and others helping most the c0mminity would be stuck or have major rage issues lol

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Will check it out now , I was having some health issues for past couple weeks and wasn't able to do much work ,Getting better now so i should be able to get back to making trainers on daily basis .

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
Will check it out now , I was having some health issues for past couple weeks and wasn't able to do much work ,Getting better now so i should be able to get back to making trainers on daily basis .

your health is important MAF than making trainers, still we can wait for that :) also thank you for the trainer for this game :)

stoney896

Reaction score
MAF why did you delete the post of what to get i put up on this post