9. Unlimited Ammo
  10. No Reload

Attachments

• Alpha Protocol (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 2,107
Last edited:

canko14

Reaction score
i LOVE YOU no İ MEAN İT İ LOVE YOU!! İ BEEN SEARCİNG FOR A TRANİER İM GRAETFULL TO YOU YOUR MY HERO İ CANT EXPRESS MY GRATATU

lakersman

Reaction score
I've been waiting for this for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNGGG time maf. You don't knoe how glad you made me. Hope it works on my version. Thnx a lots man.;):cool:

Update: WORKS PERFECTLY! NO CRASHES WHATSOEVER! Finally I can FINISH this, tnx maf.:D

Last edited:

AnyonesShadow

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thank you.... You sir are a scholar and a gentleman... no matter what the others said about you

Thenewflesh

Reaction score
Wow, wasn't expecting to see this! Thanks for supporting an older game like this!

Garfield101

Reaction score
ThankYouForTheTrainer... can u keep updating if Broke Protocol have an update... :3

whitefluf

Reaction score
does this still work cuz im pressing the buttons and even ctrl F1 and it wont give me the health

MasterMind974

Reaction score
I would have loved if there was a "no reload" cheat for special abilities but this trainer is still impressive and useful, just don't play the game on hard difficulty.

By the way, do not think that the "infinite shield" cheat alone will protect you from everything, explosives and missiles strikes are powerful enough to bypass your shield and damage your health.

Last edited:

anb1388

Reaction score
So all the cheats activate and work fine for me except for the Inf. Money one. I just get an error tone. Please help. :(

MasterMind974

Reaction score
I'm sure this question was asked tons of times but I suppose it is normal if a trainer is considered as a malware by an anti-virus and that there's no real danger to my computer?