MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

Always get

kaziyo88

Reaction score
"Failure assigning a temporary name" on all the trainers for MrAntifun. Have changed the name of the trainer, have antivirus off, right clicked compatible but nothing ever works, curious if I am missing a certain file that allows the program to be read on my PC and am running it on Windows 7.

MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
"Failure assigning a temporary name" on all the trainers for MrAntifun. Have changed the name of the trainer, have antivirus off, right clicked compatible but nothing ever works, curious if I am missing a certain file that allows the program to be read on my PC and am running it on Windows 7.
i recommend to clean your hard disk where is full(local disk with windows logo) also you can clear %TEMP% folder

acid1987

Reaction score
running windows 10 and this started happening to me today. the only thing i did yesterday was run malwarebytes however i did set all the trainers to be exempted from the scan. checked the hard drive have over 1TB free space and cleared out the %TEMP% folder with no joy.

davidesha

Reaction score
i had the same problem.. it seems like every trainer which is created using cheat engine are affected. not only from MAF but from all other providers.

i managed to solve it just now. i use windows 8.1

even though it worked for me, i don't guarantee it will work for you..

Here's how i did it

1. start by pressing Win+R
2. type "%temp%" without the "
3. locate folder called "cetrainer" (without the ")
4. delete it the folder
5. try running your trainer again

Please leave a feedback. i'm curious whether this is helpful or not.

ChrisNTS1989

Reaction score
For people who are encountering this problem here is the following solution that worked for me :
1) create a folder at Local Drive C: > Users\(yourusername)\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.254
2) the "0" is a zero fyi
3) assuming there is no such folder by the name of "Temp" under local just manually create it yourself and within Temp create another folder for "Rar$EXa0.254"
4) this should enable you to extract your trainer onto your desktop and run it without encountering the error.

rocketsauce

Reaction score
Well done ChrisNTS1989... I didn't have high hopes that this would work, but it did. Thanks!