Trainer Search

GrosNoLife

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks a lot I needed this trainer !
But there's may be an issue : I cannot make babies anymore ! After grooming a partner I don't have anymore the option to call her to the bed, I only have an option to created a new camp instead.

<update> It's the new "easy generation change" that seems to cause this issue because I've taken the previous savegame and change the generation without this option (whereas before I had activated this options just before going to the next generation) and, this time, it's ok, I'm able to make babies because I've got the right option to call my partners and not an option to create a new camp. So it seems that the savegame become corrupted when you use the "easy generation change" option to go to the next generation.

Last edited:

otixo258

Reaction score
Hello! the mod seems to work fine for me, only one thing is that when i did God Mode and i killed a tiger it came right away from death and attacked me again, not sure if it's from the trainer or just a bug in the game, i used WeMode. Thanks for the great work

mauro

Reaction score
wemod is a pice of shit program, whitout network, the trainer stops working, when a thing work, you dont **** it up, the old metod rules. this crap, sucks.

Ditalinilala

Reaction score
wemod is a pice of shit program, whitout network, the trainer stops working, when a thing work, you dont **** it up, the old metod rules. this crap, sucks.
Do not forget the "Buy muh premium to not waste 1 hour pressing a button to increase your money" thing

ZeroCool940711

Reaction score
MrAntifun was good before, now with the Wemod shitty program it doesnt work, not only you can not use the trainer without internet you also have to click 20 times to use a trainer, you also have to download something that isnt safe and let it auto install itself on your computer, also it makes the trainer not portable.

Miojok9

Reaction score
I withdraw that I said, I was able to use. a speedHack is missing

GonGon

Reaction score
i stab snake 4 times and found out snake is in the god mode (or unlimited health) too lol.

henrikzar

Reaction score
i stab snake 4 times and found out snake is in the god mode (or unlimited health) too lol.
Can confirm. God mode or unlimited health works on predators as well. I killed a boar and a sabretooth cat and they still got up and ran away. Also, "No bleed effect" doesn't seem to work either.

Rickyn227

Reaction score
To summarise, God Mode makes the animals invincible too and Easy Gen makes you unable to have babies and basically fucks the save. WeMod sucks shit and now it's dragging down one of the only good trainer makers with it.

hozayfeh

Reaction score
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Frankie

Donor
Reaction score
Thank You, all the options I wanted works perfectly.

For those of you having issues, don't use GOD MODE (as this makes all enemies invincible, Unlimited Neuronal Energy and Reinforcement Points and Easy generation change (as these 2 option fked up my game).

and for those who are bitching about weMod, it is provided to you for free. If you don't like it, don't use it. Simple as that.

gymnos

Reaction score
yesterday i try it work, but today i try doesn't work anymore

kadaz83

Reaction score
whats up with the old method?seems like mrantifun tryin to become the 2nd cheathappen

alexis28

Reaction score
when i enable unlimited neuronal energy for some reason i cant make new settlements(i can make new settlements, but i cant use it as a settlement, it always ask me to do a new settlement and i cant mate), that completely ruins my game.