Trainer Search

otixo258

Reaction score
when i enable unlimited neuronal energy for some reason i cant make new settlements(i can make new settlements, but i cant use it as a settlement, it always ask me to do a new settlement and i cant mate), that completely ruins my game.
This happened to me to, to Fix that you just have to Restart your Game

Bense

Reaction score
I can't get it to work, neither regular, nor Codex, nor MultiElAmigos.

alexis28

Reaction score
just cant play with this trainer, if you evolve when its done yo have no clan, everyone is there but they are not your clan and you cant interact with any ape.

otixo258

Reaction score
just cant play with this trainer, if you evolve when its done yo have no clan, everyone is there but they are not your clan and you cant interact with any ape.
True, it's better to turn off the trainer when evolving

Metamode

Reaction score
When you're stuck and you want to do something but its not letting you, turn off all the cheats, save the game, go to main menu and load the game without any of the cheats activated.

Quit whining and complaining about the trainer, its there for free, if you dont like it, then start learning how to create one.

gymnos

Reaction score
Can confirm. God mode or unlimited health works on predators as well. I killed a boar and a sabretooth cat and they still got up and ran away. Also, "No bleed effect" doesn't seem to work either.
teah me too

marcelkinguu

Reaction score
wemod is down so not a single trainer of them works? (included this one) or why they say failed to download?

JvdA

Reaction score
At first the trainer works great and has no issues but when I progressed at some point one of the predator I want to kill turns out to be "unkillable" I stabbed it for about 10 sharpened sticks but still won't die. My first 15 hours of gameplay has no issues but after a while it happens.I made another save without using the trainer I already spent 20 hours without issues that I experienced when using trainer.

Ashar82

Reaction score
its a setup, because it installs wemod app, which is the platform containing ALL the trainers, not just for this game.

Bense

Reaction score
Sorry, Omar. I want the old trainers back. They were so great and you had all of the funding that was needed ;__;

ShadowGame

Reaction score
Infinite Health causes a few issues, and one extra benefit.

The benefit is that it actually increases the damage of the offensive tools in the game, so you can one-shot or two-shot an elephant with a dead branch, no alterations.

The issues are that it can bug settling and evolution. I've seen other trainers have the same problems, but this one is a little less buggy. So, firstly when settling apes won't actually enter an idle living state like sitting around the area. Moreover, I think the cheat blocks the game from reading that there are any apes in the settlement. For one, it won't let you change generations or evolve, likely because it doesn't read that there are kids at the settlement. Even more game breaking, and this is speculative and seen once, but when I evolved into a new species with the cheat on, I only had one ape, no others; now I am wandering the world trying to find more apes so that I don't die off. Again, this may because the game didn't read that there was any apes at the settlement (the game does transfer over the population count of apes, not the exact same apes, when you evolve), so it only gave me the one I control.

Then, as stated, the no bleed option only kind of works; I don't actually receive bleed damage, but the debuff is still present. Perhaps add a cheat where protective buffs remain forever and don't degrade from attacks to alleviate this.

sheraf

Reaction score
no good
this file installs a program that becomes in fact the steam version cheater it would be nice to prevent that it installs a program in appdata

Ashar82

Reaction score
steam version cheater? what are you talking about? its not got anything to do with steam, the game isnt even out on steam

Rdob

Reaction score
Anyway we could get this outside of the Wemod app? A stand-alone trainer, like so many others? Possible?