Reaction score

Ancient Space V1.00 Trainer +4

Options:
  1. Inf.Tritium
  2. Inf.Energy
  3. God Mode Units
  4. God Mode Structures
Notice:
  • Start game world first then activate the trainer then the required cheats.

Attachments

• Ancient Space V1.00 Trainer +4 MrAntiFun.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 3,141

Avenger93

Reaction score
Well, God mode doesn't work properly for me ... I start the mission ,activate the trainer and then turn the option on ... aaaand 5 secs later my ships die.

Also for some reason the station god-mode refuses to work (it doesn't even activate).

Avenger93

Reaction score
Ok, coming back after some testing: the god mode options are really unreliable. First off structure god mode flat out doesn't work for anything outside the sector you are curently in (and this game just loves making you fight in several sectors at once). Second: The Scythe medusa missle barrage ability insta-gibs structures even with the cheats (at least that was the unit that was constantly killing my turrets). Third: it seems unit god-mode suffers the same as structure god-mode. If you are not supervising said sector no god mode for you. And it also sometimes fails to update properly. I had just lost a mission because I lost the Katarina. I left it behind to fortify when the enemy spawned a bunch of medusas and trilobites and I saw katarina getting raped. So I jump vission to the sector, click on it and to no avail, it got killed with a missle barage as I was trying to make it run.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Ok, coming back after some testing: the god mode options are really unreliable. First off structure god mode flat out doesn't work for anything outside the sector you are curently in (and this game just loves making you fight in several sectors at once). Second: The Scythe medusa missle barrage ability insta-gibs structures even with the cheats (at least that was the unit that was constantly killing my turrets). Third: it seems unit god-mode suffers the same as structure god-mode. If you are not supervising said sector no god mode for you. And it also sometimes fails to update properly. I had just lost a mission because I lost the Katarina. I left it behind to fortify when the enemy spawned a bunch of medusas and trilobites and I saw katarina getting raped. So I jump vission to the sector, click on it and to no avail, it got killed with a missle barage as I was trying to make it run.
so basically the trainer doesnt work for you? or it only works partially?

Avenger93

Reaction score
so basically the trainer doesnt work for you? or it only works partially?

It works partially. Only ships and stations in the sector of the map I am curently viewing are getting the cheat, even though those from other sectors had it before. So if I have a fleet of 5 ships in sector 1 and one of 3 in sector 2 and I am viewing the one in sector 1, those ships in sector 2 can be destroyed. Same with stations. And the game forces you to fight in multiple sectors at once in several missions. Also if I notice my ships in sector 2 are taking damage and I quickly switch to them the cheat may not update and the ships might still end up destroyed (this ended up costing me a mission last night).

The other aspect is that even though I may view my ships and building in sector 1, an enemy ship called the Medussa can use an ability called missle barage that can insta-gib my stations and sometimes my ships (my luck is that the AI rarely makes use of it, but still). On the mission where I have to defend a point in a single sector map Medusa ships took out structures even though I checked them and the cheat was active on them (they had 1000 hp).

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
It works partially. Only ships and stations in the sector of the map I am curently viewing are getting the cheat, even though those from other sectors had it before. So if I have a fleet of 5 ships in sector 1 and one of 3 in sector 2 and I am viewing the one in sector 1, those ships in sector 2 can be destroyed. Same with stations. And the game forces you to fight in multiple sectors at once in several missions. Also if I notice my ships in sector 2 are taking damage and I quickly switch to them the cheat may not update and the ships might still end up destroyed (this ended up costing me a mission last night).

The other aspect is that even though I may view my ships and building in sector 1, an enemy ship called the Medussa can use an ability called missle barage that can insta-gib my stations and sometimes my ships (my luck is that the AI rarely makes use of it, but still). On the mission where I have to defend a point in a single sector map Medusa ships took out structures even though I checked them and the cheat was active on them (they had 1000 hp).
This is a new game and once it updates i will fix the trainer , For now i got my hands full with other games .

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
gm and structure gm doesnt work for me

You said that only both of the options doesnt work for you, I would recommend to read the notice again.

Notice:

• Start game world first then activate the trainer then the required cheats.

johnatansmith

Reaction score
The game is written in Unity3D - a managed code (.NET/Mono) is used there (I think main game logic is in Assembly-CSharp.dll).
That could be a problem becase runtime can do memory movements ocassionally(heap defragmentation), so if you freeze some location the actual data can go to other location anytime.

johnatansmith

Reaction score
I've decompiled the game and found out that you can use cheats without any penalties.

1. Enable cheats by editing game settings in \My Documents\AncientSpace\0\PlayerOptions.ini.
On last line, change "Cheats = False" to "Cheats = True", then start a game.

2. Use these shortcuts to enable cheats:
K - damage(small) selected unit
L - repair(small) selected unit
Alt+K - damage(large) selected unit
Alt+L - repair(large) selected unit
RAlt+Num8 - kill all enemy units in sector
RAlt+Num9 - destroy all enemy structures in sector
Shift+Home: add points & unlock all ships
Alt+[ - loose mission
Alt+] - win mission
Shift+Num+ - increase game speed
Shift+Num- - decrease game speed