Trainer Search

Benlatvia100

Reaction score
Hey can any of the Admins help me out ? i have anno1404 gold steam edition and i have downloaded trainer but it shows as game is off?

Torao

Reaction score
you figure it out ? i have the same issue

I think the issue is that the trainer is searching for the wrong .exe, as it works with the normal version but doesn't with the venice. MrAntiFun might've simply missed that the "Anno 1404 Gold" comes as 2 separate run-able games.

zellus

Super Donor
Reaction score
I think the issue is that the trainer is searching for the wrong .exe, as it works with the normal version but doesn't with the venice. MrAntiFun might've simply missed that the "Anno 1404 Gold" comes as 2 separate run-able games.

You have to rename the exe-file you're currently playing to Anno4.exe (Remember to BACKUP the exe-files so that you can replace them if an error occurs).
Edit; 3. Inf.Warehouse Resources - Does not work on Anno 1404 Venice, infact it remove all Warehouse Resources.

Last edited:

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
can do it for anno 1404 HE or update for classic with this opitions?

1 - unlimited money or set value
2 - unlimited honor or set value
3 - unlimited resources in warehouses
4 - god mode for ships, troops and buildings
5 - no fleet limits
6 - no army limits
7 - instant creation of ships in the shipyard/troops in the castle

I'm having to use the older standalone trainer and only work on classic game and the History edition does not recognize the game .exe, unfortunately there is no version or trainer for this game on Wemod! (the gog don't work with steam version! :()

Last edited:

takade

Reaction score
can do it for anno 1404 HE or update for classic with this opitions?

1 - unlimited money or set value
2 - unlimited honor or set value
3 - unlimited resources in warehouses
4 - god mode for ships, troops and buildings
5 - no fleet limits
6 - no army limits
7 - instant creation of ships in the shipyard/troops in the castle

I'm having to use the older standalone trainer and only work on classic game and the History edition does not recognize the game .exe, unfortunately there is no version or trainer for this game on Wemod! (the gog don't work with steam version! )

For my steam version gog trainer is working. I dont know how but workin.

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
I hope to have if it is possible these options more in the next update or for HE!

Last edited:

Alidar

Reaction score
For my steam version gog trainer is working. I dont know how but workin.

what version of the game do you have, and if it's the history edition on Steam, are you playing with or without addon?

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
my is 1.0.3.3639 without dlc and the gog version don't work
the classic down of discovery, the 1404 HE don't have any free trainer only the scum pay wall trainers

Ryan05

Reaction score
Is it possible/impossible for you to make a trainer for the 1.03.3645 version but not with wemod? You know add the military capacity and troops capacity to be unlimited/infinite same as the gold, honour and warehouse resources.