Trainer Search

derupsi

Reaction score
Hiho, used Trainer 1.03 so far without issues, worked fine. New version 1.04 still states "Version 1.03" on the splash screen and my anti virus SW (AVG) wants to block it. Downloaded it from here.

Alyenna

Reaction score
Habe bisher den letzten 1.03 benutzt, er hat gut funktioniert bis Punkt 6, nun habe ich den neuen Trainer da geht Punkt 6 aber all other not more
schade war sehr zufrieden damit

dueldog

Reaction score
I have two problems, when I download 1.4, its the same as 1.3. No addtional options and at the bottom its also says v1.3. When i try and open the wemod app, its says downloading then times out.

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
Ye don't know why you decided to do WeMod executables, they don't work for me at all. Failed to Download errors. Even with admin privileges. We can use a passive infinite power/energy cheat though. Nothing's an eye-sore quite like all those electricity pylons on every piece of road. Currently there is no mod that disables the need for electricity on houses.

UziGarnele

Reaction score
V1.04 doesn`t work anymore and the other two (I have Uplay) fail to download! Help!! Fix!! Whatever... <3

UziGarnele

Reaction score
Hello, in the V1.04 the infinite warehouse and inf health doesn't work for the new DLC.

Same for you guys ?

V1.04 isn´t working anymore (can`t activate, nothing happens when I press F1)... and the new fails to download...

Titeuf

Reaction score
Hello, with the update with dlc's, F5 & F6 no longer work!
Can you do a new update

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
I can confirm that Infinite Warehouse and Infinite Health no longer work thanks to the release of the first DLC.