Trainer Search

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
A oil cheat would be great... i dont know how the hell you're supposed to manage power plants in this game.... if i have more than 1-2 my whole powergrid dies. even with maximum oil input and many railroads. the issue is really how small the area of which the powerplant supplies. Wish you could buy a enchanced powerplant that used less fuel or atleast had better range.

badmayo

Reaction score
A oil cheat would be great... i dont know how the hell you're supposed to manage power plants in this game.... if i have more than 1-2 my whole powergrid dies. even with maximum oil input and many railroads. the issue is really how small the area of which the powerplant supplies. Wish you could buy a enchanced powerplant that used less fuel or atleast had better range.

only way to get around to it is .. don't think of rail tracks like a logical person would when planning your city. imagine an old persons varicose veins, where it branch off different ways. and it's nasty and gross, but that's how anno design their train logic.

teiko86

Reaction score
+1 oil or power
if there is a way to do insta ship construction that would be great,
but for now my islands needs POWER, SOOO MUCH POWER!!!!

TRlBUN

Reaction score
Please add a trainer to the function:
- Oil
- Power
- Instant ship building
- Endless morale on expeditions
- Super speed
- One Hit Kill

- Item Edit (whenever possible)

Last edited:

micleftic

Reaction score
at the moment while waiting patiently. I use CE to modify my oil reserve at the harbor, 4 byte. same as the honor points. honor points defines how many guns you can place in any island you own, or how many heavy battle ships you can field.
Could you let me know how exactly you do that with CE?

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
Could you let me know how exactly you do that with CE?
sorry to interrupt but its fairly "easy" however progress have to be repeated everytime you close down the session.
i know you asked someone else but i might aswell help out seeing as i just 10 minutes ago did just that which is described by badmayo.

first of all open up CheatEngine and click on processes. Select Anno 1800
1. have a oil habour and an oil field to supply it with oil
2. Click on the harbour and hover your mouse over the barrel that shows your current quantity of oil. (its recommended to wait till its another value other than 0 or 1 as they can take forever to search)
3. Pause the game and minize
4. Type the value of the quanity of oil into cheatengine and make sure you have 4byte selected
5. Click search and wait till its done
6. go back into the game and wait for the quantity to change either up or down (doesn't matter which way or how many the number just need to change)
7. Pause and minimize
8. Put in the new value of oil quanity into the search field and click next search (NOT new).
9. Repeat step 6-7-8 until you only have 1 or 2 addresses
10. double click the addresses and they should be moved down to another section
11. From the other section double click the value and change it to the desired amount of oil you want (dont exceed maximum capacity)
12. click the little square at the front of the address to freeze the value.
13. go back into the game and enjoy unlimited oil supply from the habour.

this guide is not very well written im afraid. But tbh when you know 2 of the steps you just have to repeat them. i recommend you repeat the search one extra time to make sure you have the right addresses. because sometimes a extra unrelated address will remain and can cause a CTD if changed (very rare) But the more times you search for a new value the lesser addresses remain.

oh and this guide also works for nearly all resources in the game. So when a power plant has been refilled you can just do this guide there instead which is recommend that way the powerplant never runs out of fuel.

nawaf20

Reaction score
hi all
The idea is simply to play the game do not want to be boring situation We used to play and build farms, mines and factories
These are some ideas that some might like

Suggestion
1 - All farms are doubled production to 200%
2 - ship godmode
3 - Give the limits of happiness to 100% and then to 200%
4 - Giving diplomacy 50% to 80%
5 - Mines doubled to 400%
6 - Increase the health of the people 50%
7 - Journey to exploration Power and health of ships 100%

TRlBUN

Reaction score
Yes. We need all farms and factory - production to 100500%

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
hi all
The idea is simply to play the game do not want to be boring situation We used to play and build farms, mines and factories
These are some ideas that some might like

Suggestion
1 - All farms are doubled production to 200%
2 - ship godmode
3 - Give the limits of happiness to 100% and then to 200%
4 - Giving diplomacy 50% to 80%
5 - Mines doubled to 400%
6 - Increase the health of the people 50%
7 - Journey to exploration Power and health of ships 100%

ship godmode is already a feature just saying.

belko

Reaction score
Can you please add " Unlimited population happyness "

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
When will these kids learn? If you do, you'll be banned! never try to use pvp !!!
if you want to lose the license rights that you have acquired and lose the 40 $ or 60 $ you decide, Besides, the friend there said it all.