Trainer Search

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
in fact it disables yes, the limit of credits of the game is 1 million and add this with your positive balance, no it goes beyond the limit if you spend buying items in the sellers you will see that the money will decrease otherwise it will remain at the limit of 1kkk!

dueldog

Reaction score
the only thing I would like to see is the moral. Anyone found what you need to boost moral fast on a ship? maybe chocolate?

As always, thank you fro your work.

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
something that helps keep morale high is to meet the requirements of the expedition, 50t of fish, and commanders who have: naval power, hunting, faith, diplomacy, etc. this has always made my expeditions never get morale below 50% and I have completed all!
usually you find to buy these commanders in prison npc!

dueldog

Reaction score
th
something that helps keep morale high is to meet the requirements of the expedition, 50t of fish, and commanders who have: naval power, hunting, faith, diplomacy, etc. this has always made my expeditions never get morale below 50% and I have completed all!
usually you find to buy these commanders in prison npc!
Thank you for the tips Ill definelty look into that, does that build moral when your not on expeditions?

weck

Reaction score
do i need to like GO OFFLINE before using the trainer in SP or i dont have to do that?

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
I do not know how to increase morale outside the expeditions, I always sent line ships or cruisers for expeditions already with 100% moral, and I do not know if it was a bug or not the same one was with 100% when I was going to send it to another, and even having lost up to 50% on the previous expedition.

I have the original game linked to Uplay and I had no problem with the game system online and activate the treiner, I got the campaign achievements and sandbox mode without problem, just never try in pvp that something can be sure to identify the trainer and be banned!

Vance1982

Reaction score
I will also add my voice to those asking for oil to be added to the trainer. Oil is a separate resource from the warehouse and also has its own harbor so the warehouse cheat doesn't work with it. But other than that its a nice trainer to use.

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
Yes, it's true, the olio does not appear in the warehouse. I what I do that when the production is full, silence the F4 and F5. I'm playing like this because if not the production of raw material and cibo does not work because it is full.
For the rest the trainer works bene, I hope in the future to add olio and a little speed to the boats.

windy day

Reaction score
new game uptade just rolls out, please update the trainer adding oil, expedition, or better yet ship editor or item spawner.