Trainer Search

Reaction score

Personally, I have the feeling that the trainer before wemod worked better than now, even if I used wemod before ..

AlbaSama

Reaction score
I would try MAF trainer as it is the newest. Unfortunately, this game seems to update every week.

Yes... that's the point, this game still update every single week...
Good news for the player, but bad for the "moders"........ and developpers

Sandor87aa

Reaction score
would it be possible to insert a ship editor or something with which you can create items? I'm looking for something urgently ... and a function where ships are much faster and these can also be instand build... sorry for my bad englisch

Gimpel

Reaction score
With me always comes:

"Failed to Download"
(WeMod-Setup(1).exe)

Download is never started. Can someone help me further?

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
To me until now the trainer using Wemod Works, I would like in the future the option of Happiness and attractiveness of the city.
In September there will still be a DLC with new themes and decorations.
thank you

DSmall417

Reaction score
Can we please get an update on this game. I have the Uplay version and the warehouse & health mods don't work. Appreciate all your work.

DSmall417

Reaction score
To me until now the trainer using Wemod Works, I would like in the future the option of Happiness and attractiveness of the city.
In September there will still be a DLC with new themes and decorations.
thank you
I never got the WeMod to work. Whenever I try to activate an option, it automatically toggles off. I did get a prompt to pay a monthly fee for it and I wonder if the options are only for pay.

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
I still do a test, because I used it last week, and I don't know if they changed anything, but it worked for me in this 1800 game.

Last edited:

windy day

Reaction score
Wemod is unreliable as soon as you turn off your PC and use offline mode in the next morning, it fails to launch. Tsk tsk tsk I have launch all my games online and tested it offline. But sh!t keeps happening every next morning.

tls18

Reaction score
I would really appreciate a item-editor. Thanks in advance. But otherwise a very nice trainer.

Sandor87aa

Reaction score
yeah a item editor and maybe a harbor editor and super speed for ships and instand build for ships ... that were cool

greendolphin

Reaction score
I'm playing on Uplay with Sunken Treasures DLC and WeMod works fine. It's just a slightly more annoying program to use than the standard MAF trainers.
Thank you .It now works fine had to down load by using its site and not the link

Susa90

Reaction score
Not working for Anno1800_plus.exe (Uplay+ Version). please fix it!

Last edited:

DogGunn

Reaction score
Hoping this will be fixed up soon for the Uplay Plus version.

VERYHARDx12

Reaction score
i am using cheatengine (until trainer fixed) on money and influance and no problem on uplay+ free.
but what is bigger problem is that new bug with piers...