Trainer Search

jedoshin

Reaction score
hey mrantifun, i am not even able to get the new trainer started after starting the game since the last update is out.
Help requested.

JHawx

Donor
Reaction score
note: the 1.02v trainer does not work with latest 1.2v. game.
the issue is being inspected and well propably see updated trainer soon, that can edit the game.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
note: the 1.02v trainer does not work with latest 1.2v. game.
the issue is being inspected and well propably see updated trainer soon, that can edit the game.
Trainer seems to work for me on the exe one of the users sent me ,Do you guys start game first then the trainer ? ,Have you tried running trainer as admin ? ,Also give the trainer 3 seconds before attempting to activate .

jedoshin

Reaction score
i started the game first i tried running the trainer as admin, but the problem is the trainer won´t even start at all. i downloaded it several times to give it a new try but it went out to be the same.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
i started the game first i tried running the trainer as admin, but the problem is the trainer won´t even start at all. i downloaded it several times to give it a new try but it went out to be the same.
If it wont start that maybe caused by something blocking it like an antivirus and that's a whole seprate issue than the trainer doesn't activate .

jedoshin

Reaction score
hey delete all i said i figured out what the problem was, i had a antivirus programm running in wrong mode i changed it, and now guess what, everything works out fine as always. Thanks a lot MrAntiFun

JHawx

Donor
Reaction score
may be so, now its working again, but previously it ave som bs about call address couldnot be found
hmm, thanx anyways.
but yeah, new version is out, with DLC content (seasons pass)
this brings new space orientated stuff to the game

Gen. Sito

Reaction score
Hey, i use the v1.02 trainer and when i launch it, activate it, everything besides the "Inf. Resources" Work, but the only one i need is "Inf. Resources" ^^, Anyway to fix this?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score

Gen. Sito

Reaction score
I did, i am using the latest version and i am running it on Admin. But it doesn't work like i said before.

Gallente

Reaction score
I Don't download any other trainer. Only mrantifun has the good ones the rest are a bunch of virus, But mrantifun's trainers are completely of trust
Nice work

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
New update rolled out a few hours ago, going to try the trainer. Will update this post once I've tested it. (Will list what I tested)

Works:
Activating the Trainer
Inf. Fuel
Inf. Support Calls
Super Health
Weak Health

Broken:
Inf. Resources

Last edited:

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
I tried to use it on the updated game-version- did not work.

I just did use it.

New update rolled out a few hours ago, going to try the trainer. Will update this post once I've tested it. (Will list what I tested)

Works:
Activating the Trainer
Inf. Fuel
Inf. Support Calls
Super Health
Weak Health

Broken:
Inf. Resources