Trainer Search

Raynekatt

Reaction score
Confirm as well that the Inf Resources does not work in 1.5.

Guerin

Reaction score
Hello,
Inf Res still not working in 1.5 thank you to want to repair well

Exaliber

Reaction score
Yooo man, sorry to bother you. But Inf resources does not work. Can you fix it by chance? Thanks for all your hard work and dedication!

Exaliber

Reaction score
I've tried to use Anno 2205 V1.05 Trainer +5, still did not work :(

Is there a specific method in which you use to activate Infinite Resources? Because I do the logical, run the trainer as administrator. But as I press F2. I just hear a 'Ding' sound. That is of course after I press F1 hearing "Trainer activated".

Do you open the game first and then the trainer? Or the trainer first and then the game? I've tried all sorts of ways. Not breakthrough yet. = (

Once again sorry to bother you man! I hope you don't get too annoyed by my whining. Love your work.

redzag

Reaction score
Hey guys,
The coach her works must proceed as follows: Switch Anno in the settings of full-screen mode to windowed mode. Only then start the trainer. Do you do that before you have started the game, it does not work. So first start the game, then start the trainer, and then the F1 key to activate the trainer.

Raynekatt

Reaction score
I'm clearly too dense to make the Inf Resources work. I've tried the following with a fresh download taken today of the Anno 2205 V1.05 trainer:

- Open trainer in Admin mode, start game, enter "zone" where I can see buildings and such, press F1 (turns red), press F2 (ding but no red or verbal confirmation), exit game and trainer.
- Open trainer in Admin mode, start game, stay on "world map", press F1 (turns red), press F2 (ding but no red or verbal confirmation), exit game and trainer.
- Open trainer in Admin mode, start game, enter "zone" where I can see buildings and such, enter company view, press F1 (turns red), press F2 (ding but no red or verbal confirmation), exit game and trainer.

I've also tried all the above starting the game first and then the trainer, but with the same results. As well as trying it on a fresh game and an existing game (all the way to the moon).

I would really appreciate it if we could be told what we are doing wrong as the rest of the trainer works using any of the above methods.

Edit1: I've posted this at the same time as redzag's post and tried that (run game in window mode -tried both) with still no luck I'm afraid.

Edit2: I've now also tried compatibility modes on both Anno and the trainer with no success.

Last edited:

Kotamar

Reaction score
click the warehouse then activate Inf. Resources (MUST have one of anything in warehouse to work)

vandeick

Reaction score
click the warehouse then activate Inf. Resources (MUST have one of anything in warehouse to work)
It also does not lead to any result. Are there any any ideas?
Question TrAntiFan, and whether it is possible to increase the number of improvements for companies that there were more than 5?

Raynekatt

Reaction score
Still no luck. The rest of the trainer does work regardless of windowed / fullscreen. It is just the Inf. Resources that is not.

I thought the problem was that by "resources" it meant I needed something like graphine in my warehouse and not just sunflower oil or such. Sadly, that is not the case. I've tried making sure that I had the warehouse (the place with the boats / docks) selected before activating, a transport, and the spaceport as well as various production sites to see if that it would affect them instead. No luck. I've tried in the cooperation window, the location selection menu, any thing I can basically open window.

In case it matters, I'm running the Steam version fully updated to build 1.064878 and have tried both of the last two trainers.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Still no luck. The rest of the trainer does work regardless of windowed / fullscreen. It is just the Inf. Resources that is not.

I thought the problem was that by "resources" it meant I needed something like graphine in my warehouse and not just sunflower oil or such. Sadly, that is not the case. I've tried making sure that I had the warehouse (the place with the boats / docks) selected before activating, a transport, and the spaceport as well as various production sites to see if that it would affect them instead. No luck. I've tried in the cooperation window, the location selection menu, any thing I can basically open window.

In case it matters, I'm running the Steam version fully updated to build 1.064878 and have tried both of the last two trainers.
You using Anno 2205 V1.05 Trainer +5 ? .