Trainer Search

emmieeeeee

Reaction score
Now It seems like only the infinite durability and the infinite item seem to work, and usually I used all the trainers to get mega exp + infinite hunger etc, and I see that -that dont work anymore, but it isnt that hard tho. I now use (on local/single) the admin commands f.example " infinitestats" to get my hunger filled, energy, health etc, and It goes ok, may be a bit stressing sometimes if you are cornered by carnos xD but still I enjoy the trainer and I appreciate that you made the keys that didnt work on the last trainer work on this one, that was what few people asked about, not everything can go perfect and all you got to do is find other solutions while he tries to fix it! :D keep up the work! Thumbsies upsies! xP

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Has anyone received a VAC ban yet or tried on unofficial Servers? Not asking if you can cheat online - i simply want to know if the Trainer could trigger a VAC ban even without directly using it, but have it on while playing online.

JamesV

Reaction score
Has anyone received a VAC ban yet or tried on unofficial Servers? Not asking if you can cheat online - i simply want to know if the Trainer could trigger a VAC ban even without directly using it, but have it on while playing online.
No one cares

Mikeyx18

Reaction score
You can't use it on Official or Unofficial servers it will only work on your own local game.

JamesV

Reaction score
So no1 cares if you're Account get banned when you don't pay attention? Lol kid gtfo here, the play ground is elsewhere. You're supposed to be there.
Im not the one who has a naruto photo in my profile pic, kid