Trainer Search

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
We dont expect a trainer daily i just think its been a while. im curious to see if he will even update it at all again. last one was 3 weeks ago
You guys still don't get it right? Even tho the Game got an console where you can add you Everything you want including Godmode & Infinite Stats - you still want a Trainer? Senseless. As far as i know Mr AF has gotten an Surgery so he needs some time to regain his power - he is no machine at all, so don't force him to create a Trainer if you can handle it yourself with the console.

Iluxensan

Reaction score
You guys still don't get it right? Even tho the Game got an console where you can add you Everything you want including Godmode & Infinite Stats - you still want a Trainer? Senseless. As far as i know Mr AF has gotten an Surgery so he needs some time to regain his power - he is no machine at all, so don't force him to create a Trainer if you can handle it yourself with the console.
we are waiting for online trainer!

mohamed euldji

Reaction score
Thank you "pro" شكرا جزيلا أيها المحترف لك كل التحية من الجزائر

jibbajones

Reaction score
i am using it for make videos and when i make my own server to do some things without it coming up as cheats activated

nate12345

Reaction score
And never will, MAF doesn't promote ruining people's online experience plus all that data is stored server side when you play online.

Localhost Singleplayer is essentially your computer being the server
Clearly you've never experienced Dark Souls...

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
we are waiting for online trainer!
Mr AF doesn't support online cheating, i hope you're aware of that. Additionally if you use the Trainer you will likely get a VAC ban or the Trainer doesn't even work.