Trainer Search

Goltan

Reaction score
On my end the hp cheat works for me AND the enemy dinos.

mjnmwddiolikl

Reaction score
Friend Please update the trainer does not work for infinite objects and infinite durability else does but now with the update 222.2 and prox . or the update came out and no longer works 222.3 Upgrade F1 friend thanks for listening : P you ignore anyone -.-
images

Caffaro1

Reaction score
for me is only running durability, the rest of which is life, water, stamina, none of this is working for me, 'cause? can you help me?

geelyy

Reaction score
oh yeah, 1 more thing, is it just me or the inf items not work? or inf items for specific place like inventory or belt or storage? sorry if im asking too much :)
and thx for ur update to v223

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
oh yeah, 1 more thing, is it just me or the inf items not work? or inf items for specific place like inventory or belt or storage? sorry if im asking too much :)
and thx for ur update to v223
Inf items should work in inventory, Just pick up/craft stuff and you should be fine :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
not work bro.
The game keep on updating daily sometimes twice a day , Tested the trainer and it works fine , Activating of the trainer may take up to 30 seconds so if it freezes just wait on it , It doesn't crash and it will work .

chocram

Reaction score
when the trainers activated no record modification the number of ressource increase but not real
when trainers stop the ressource as desapear

illimited item bug not real

please update for online