Trainer Search

JeffGoldbum59

Reaction score
I can't get 239.2 to work either, the server is 239.2 as well. Infinite engrams is just changing the display value.

Nightroado

Reaction score
Greetings. First off, thank you for your trainers! I am trying to use the latest ARK trainer, but it seems to have a memory leak. Is there any way you could look into this? Thanks in advance :)

Modnkind

Reaction score
I have not worked. Maybe I do something wrong? Says cheat activated but nothing happens. Maybe you can write a guide or video?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Launch Game, then Trainer -
  • Trainer may take 20 seconds to activate
enter game world first.

Nightroado

Reaction score
Trainer works! Granted, I have Battleye uninstalled. Launched the game. Loaded world. Launched trainer. Activated trainer.

Not the infinite health simply prevents health reduction. If you take enough damage in one hit that it would normally kill you, you still die. If you take enough damage to cripple your legs, it will cripple your legs, but keep you at full health.

Infinite Stamina, Oxygen, Weight, Engram Points, Items, Durability and Mega EXP all work. Cannot confirm Infinite Food or Water works as I already had them disabled, but they no longer blink as if trying to go down like they use to so I -assume- they work.

I noticed similar behavior with Infinite Health for the Cubicle Quest trainer so I think it's just part of how the cookie crumbles.

Thank again for the trainer!

ARKMaster13

Reaction score
The one thing i request is the unlimited item cheat go up to like 400 instead of x99, As of right now you get x99 then on most items every time you get another it just disappears and you still have x99 which sucks when you need it for smithy also is it possible to make the cheat work in smithy so it does not run out?

DarkWidow

Reaction score
i do believe ark is on version 241.2 but at the end of the month it will be on version 242. This game is updating faster then the trainer can be made for it.

Newest version number is 241.5

Last edited: