Trainer Search

BlackPanter85

Reaction score
Inf weight wouldn't work for me too. Inf Items must be more then 99 too because there are any Items that need more then 99. When i put two of stone in the machine there must be two of it in there. But when i do this there is only one with 99 in there.

Last edited:

angel1995

Reaction score
ЗДелай плиз обнову на 245.94 буду блогадорен

chigu200054

Reaction score
on a prim+ server, on the menu it says theres no battleye, but the admins says its enabled and not showing up, can this happen?

Tagau

Reaction score
Latest Trainer out works fully with current steam update

Tagau

Reaction score
245.988 right?

Yes dude that would be correct. Its working fully with my steam ARK. As long as I start the game with "No BE and unofficial servers" if you use it normally and get caught on an official server you could get a Battleye ban or at the worst a VAC ban

chigu200054

Reaction score
are you sure this is working? xp did nothing, engrams just say 100 but you dont actually have 100. items say 99 but you dont actually have 99. What gives?

Tagau

Reaction score
are you sure this is working? xp did nothing, engrams just say 100 but you dont actually have 100. items say 99 but you dont actually have 99. What gives?

Yeah its working so far for my part. Mind you I'm in SP and not MP

MadManJose

Reaction score
Not working for me in SP or MP. (Unofficial, No Battle Eye)
Not even getting the audio confirmation from the trainer saying "trainer activated" or "cheat activated". Just hear a ping and then nothing happens.

EDIT: Apparently the last 3 work even though I don't get confirmation the trainer activated. The other 8 still nothing.

xXDashHawkXx

Reaction score
Yes dude that would be correct. Its working fully with my steam ARK. As long as I start the game with "No BE and unofficial servers" if you use it normally and get caught on an official server you could get a Battleye ban or at the worst a VAC ban
lol im already vac banned from ark because my friend had battle eye anticheat and vac security on
lol
im not battleye banned though