Trainer Search

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
trainer still works for me just have a problem with inf weight.

weight cheat works fine for me with the exception that you can't jump if i was to lessen my load enough then the weight cheat would function 100% so what i am saying is i do not have the same problem as you stated

Rhodium_Ipotus

Reaction score
weight cheat works fine for me with the exception that you can't jump if i was to lessen my load enough then the weight cheat would function 100% so what i am saying is i do not have the same problem as you stated
it good to know its just me i cant run either.

Bennlzh

Reaction score
New update 232.4.

If u update the trainer for that version could u perhaps look into adding an option that for everything u build, u dont need anything basicly.

So let's say u wanna build a pickaxe and u need 5 wood, 5 thatch. U don't have that, u open the craft window, activate easy crafting option, and without even needing the mats, u can just build anything u unlocked.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
It is not working...

this trainer works i just tested it the only thing that does not work is your ability to jump when u are overencumbered

if you are having other problems i would strongly suggest to you to state the problems you are having and i will allso remind you MAF's trainers are made to be used in single player in this case local host single player player VS environment PVE

http://mrantifun.net/index.php?atta...evolved-v231-9-trainer-11-mrantifun-zip.2205/

PS: allways make sure you read any notes MAF might have left for people to read on page #1 by where you download the trainers

Last edited:

Bennlzh

Reaction score
Actually it does not work. For me it crashes the trainer on activation.
Or it could be because i have mods for singleplayer....however the game updated to 232.5. So it is a good possibility the trainer functions do no longer work.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Actually it does not work. For me it crashes the trainer on activation.
Or it could be because i have mods for singleplayer....however the game updated to 232.5. So it is a good possibility the trainer functions do no longer work.

ok first off i do not get 232.5 unless you miss typed my game is 232.4 and there is a good chance depending on what mods your using that can & could be your problem .

test it out by starting the game with no trainer and see

but i have some mods from the workshop myself and i have no problems using the trainer

i start game i click host/local once i have done that i activate the trainer and all cheats as i said in the above post i made all seems fine except when overencumbered i can not jump but can run as normal

outside of the trainer taking hmm 10-20 seconds to activate

Bennlzh

Reaction score
Ah so u dont use trainer in single player, but in host/local? Also do u start the trainer before u start up the game itself? Or do u start up the trainer once u are ingame?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Ah so u dont use trainer in single player, but in host/local? Also do u start the trainer before u start up the game itself? Or do u start up the trainer once u are ingame?

yes i use the trainer in single player

all i said was i click the game exe and then i click the the host/local and on the next screen before i would click single player i activate the trainer

james12345

Reaction score
Could you please update this trainer? Thanks in advance if you are willing to do so