Trainer Search

fabtje12

Super Donor
Reaction score
Some people are saying that you could also use "singel player cheat menu" for Arma 3 and They're right. I am not saying that the trainers aren't good I just want to make clear that for the time being you could also use something else and just wait for the next trainer to be added. Keep in mind that MrAntifun is making all of those trainers by himself.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Improve health cheat a bit .

RaccoonWarBrin

Reaction score
Yo guys, I have a problem. When I try to activate the Trainer options, it doesn't put a tick in front of the option. What is the problem? (I'm trying to run as Admin, and tried compatibility mode) (sry 4 my eng) Win8.1, steam version

HarryQC

Reaction score
Yo guys, I have a problem. When I try to activate the Trainer options, it doesn't put a tick in front of the option. What is the problem? (I'm trying to run as Admin, and tried compatibility mode) (sry 4 my eng) Win8.1, steam version
read page 1

For god mode to work first lose some health then activate trainer and activate god mode while the game is minimize

Marcelo Poletto

Reaction score
read page 1

For god mode to work first lose some health then activate trainer and activate god mode while the game is minimize

That's not the problem, Harry. The trainer doesn't even activate. If I press F1, the "activate trainer" doesn't get ticked. Besides a windows sound, nothing happens. I'm using W10 and my game is the Steam verion (already tried run as admin and compatibility issues). Help me if you can. Tks

biostalker

Reaction score
this isn't working for me on win 10 either, ive tried everything suggested

Danjou

Reaction score
Sorry, but i think the DL for last trainer is broken... anyone with same problem?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Avast tells me the file as a virus.
How do I solve?

well i do not use avast and i do not like speaking for MAF but i think he would tell you to pause your anti-virus .
i use norton & malwarebytes and never have a problem downloading trainers extracting them is different so i made a folder named MAF's trainers and i keep all my trainers in that folder then made exceptions in malwarebytes & norton to exclude that folder from scanning .this way i do not have any problems -alerts when i go to use any trainers MAF made only alerts i ever see is when i delete old out dated trainers .

allso i am not sure are you having a problem downloading the trainers or when you are extracting them ?

Vadgart

Reaction score
I can't open trainer - not enough rights, what does it mean?

ebenin ami

Reaction score
My version is 1.40 and i have a problem with trainer. Ammo option is fine but when im activate god mode then weapon is going to up and i can't run. I'm doing same steps on first page. I reinstall the game as version 1.38 and same problem going on.