Trainer Search

Lerwyn

Reaction score
The trainer doesn't work in the last version (1.38).
Can we have a update ?
Please.

dert

Donor
Reaction score
a lot of people have asked for updated trainer but you wont listen mrantifun please create a trainer for armaa 3 because this is not working

shanebell618

Reaction score
Is anyone else having a problem when using god mode? The camera freaks out and the soldier has his weapon pointed at either the sky or the ground. I cant seem to get it fixed.

sudhir123

Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun,

I had tried your trainers recently. the unlimited ammo is working good but as soon as i initiate the god mode . the god mode also works but the player seems to be crouched down always with his gun pointing to the ground . I cannot make the gun to point forward or make the player stand up . Any ideas ???? Plz help

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun,

I had tried your trainers recently. the unlimited ammo is working good but as soon as i initiate the god mode . the god mode also works but the player seems to be crouched down always with his gun pointing to the ground . I cannot make the gun to point forward or make the player stand up . Any ideas ???? Plz help
I think that happen when you click the F keys while playing , Try to activate the trainer and the cheats in the main menu of the game .

sudhir123

Reaction score
Hats off 2 u buddy . U gave an instant and correct relply . It works now... :)

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
There isn't any update for the reloaded version, also the 1.38 trainer version doesn't work with this one,

I'm now downloading an update from 3dm, hope its working with reloaded,

EDIT2: doesnt work with reloaded, the game is not even starting up

EDIT3: got the game 1.38 and trainer is working now

Last edited:

niko7190

Reaction score
Good job. How about inf. stamina?

And fix god mode (turrels 1 hit kill Kerry)

Last edited:

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Mmm.. when you got shot with god mode on you cannot aim right with you're weapon, only when you again take damage it restores itself

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Mmm.. when you got shot with god mode on you cannot aim right with you're weapon, only when you again take damage it restores itself
yes you still get hurt when shooted because inf.health is set to toggle freeze and alowed to decrease but if i'm not wrong you can steady your aim using breath.

Last edited: