Trainer Search

Kaiju

Reaction score
same here, god mode is not working! it glitches the game or dies.

Jezza

Reaction score
Yes it does that sometimes to.. but in the non apex version i had the same viewfinder problem sometimes also..

Sgt Seals

Reaction score
I've noticed that whenever I'd take even the smallest bit of damage with god mode on my weapon would be impossible to aim, as it would glitch out whenver I'd try to look, and the weapon itself would move to wherever I'd be trying to aim on the screen, almost like the dead-zone function except my crosshair remains in the middle of the screen.

Any ideas on how to fix?

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
I've noticed that whenever I'd take even the smallest bit of damage with god mode on my weapon would be impossible to aim, as it would glitch out whenver I'd try to look, and the weapon itself would move to wherever I'd be trying to aim on the screen, almost like the dead-zone function except my crosshair remains in the middle of the screen.

Any ideas on how to fix?
I tho its a Game Mechanic that when u get hurt, ur weapon swings like a duck ! Did u tested that without the trainer?

markie123

Reaction score
all options work fine on arma 3 apex any chance of inf stamina and maybe breathe cheer

BlackPanter85

Reaction score
I have the same problem like any others. Aiming is impossible because ob glitch, i don't see the crosshair and the god mode don't work.

HolyDeath3000

Reaction score
Using the Apex Version and it semi-works. God mode will work for alittle but after a certain amount of shots your character stays hurt and just limps everywhere. tried deactivating and reactivating with game minimized and didn't fix. Also I can confirm the crosshair glitch as well. I have to change prone positions multiple times and even unzoom and stuff to get it to work again. But once again the character literally limps everywhere and doesn't fully heal. Which is a major issue for time constrained missions.

I should point out I have saved game and even tried exiting out and restarting it and redoing the game. That didn't work.